When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen / Rep - Rolex Daytona w/ Zenith Movement

Guest sharkrun20

Guest sharkrun20

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. The seller has an excellent reputation and references, but I'd like to ask for your assistance as well.

Photos are below.

Thanks.

007.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002-3.jpg

It looks very nice. I never saw a Daytona Zenith with numbers on the dial. I am only familiar with the stick markers. The Sub dials seem to be in the correct position also.

Here is a good video on You tube that Compares the 16523 to the 116523 daytona.

Hope this helps

How much he's asking for it?

Keep in mind that two-tone Daytonas are MUCH cheaper than stainless steel versions in the preowned market. Especially the Zenith ones.

From an investment point of view the steel version is much better choice. I have a feeling that Zenith Daytona values will only go up in the next years.

How much he's asking for it?

Keep in mind that two-tone Daytonas are MUCH cheaper than stainless steel versions in the preowned market. Especially the Zenith ones.

From an investment point of view the steel version is much better choice. I have a feeling that Zenith Daytona values will only go up in the next years.

Wholeheartedly agreed!

Guest sharkrun20

I'm getting a good deal, so even though it is a two tone, I feel the price is right. For the cost of the stainless version I'd rather spend the money on an AP Royal Oak Chrono.