When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get the Best Planet Ocean?

ocram

I´ve been at an AD today and tried on the big Planet Ocean.

And now I want the Rep :whistling:

But where to get the best one??? Without Happy feet logo, correct HE valve position, without the crown thread issue....you all know what I mean.

:victory:

So please give me an advice.....or give me yours if you have one. Will give you my DSN Fiddy instead :pardon:

Any help would be appreciated.

Im waiting for a Planet Ocean as we speak from Precioustime and the watch you are looking for is known around here as the UPO. This is the large 45mm size and will accept all genuine parts without modification with exception of the bezel assembly. Have a good look through the Omega section and all your questions will be answered.

Cousins in the UK sell all the parts for the UPO and no customs worries to Germany! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...

Any of the trusted dealers can ship to the US. The problem with shipping to the EU is that certain countries there are fanatical about finding and destroying replicas of any type when they come in thru Customs.

In the US there is a faint chance of being seized but ... its 95% sure to be OK on small quantities of watches .. like 3 or less.

Send Watch International an email. Their address is in their section here on this Forum.

Since the OP was asking about PO and the best PO without Happy feet ... get a UPO and replace every single part you dont like with a genuine part. The UPO is built to genuine dimensions.

• 2 weeks later...