When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum GTG in Germany: the first DE official edition :-)

Stephane

:drinks:

Date/Time: October 16th, 2010...starting at 4 PM

At this stage, I won't detail what is concretely planned but here are some teasers:

- RWI/RWG GTG

- Hotel located at walking distance from a good common friend home of both forums who was attending the last EU GTGs in Brussels.

- Restaurant already set up with a 30€ menu, in the hotel to make it easy, and a 19€ all you can drink for 6 hours (Andy, Rob ...that will be a loss for the place to have us all isn't it :whistling:

- Attending: probably most of the EU GTGs attendees and hopefully YOU and all great members we didn't see since the Köln GTG back then :band1: .

You know who you are ...and shame on you as we miss you :irvine:

Everybody welcome: members, friends, GF and wives, cats and dogs. :group:

Ok, please post here if you are willing to join...

Then, Colonel Andy and myself will coordinate that event (edit to say: and merge with our RWI brothers) :cowboy:

Cheers and look forward to another exiting event :notworthy:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, my wife and son are still in turkey baking in the SUN and i'm working my a** off here.

I need some time to relax , this morning i put normal gasoline in my diesel powered Volvo.

My car stopped on the ring of Antwerpen , towed off to Holland again got a E200 as a replacement and had to pay

I am 99% sure i will be there but i will have to check with work, Guys if you have never attended a GTG before i really recommend them, is is so good to put faces to names and make this virtual place we spend so much time in a little bit real.

I am 99% sure i will be there but i will have to check with work, Guys if you have never attended a GTG before i really recommend them, is is so good to put faces to names and make this virtual place we spend so much time in a little bit real.

+1 ;)

@Andy: you know you will be there ;)

@Plai: yup, should be possible to meet finaly :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok, so far i think we will see the following members at the GTG

Stephane / admin RWG

Guru with wife / admin RWI

rooster133

Pix with wife

Domi with wife

FxrAndy with wife

Whatever123

Cats

zapadeus

fine dd with wife

Tribal

Dr.Verylong

Star69

I hope we will meet a few more nice member...

Guest Sql_pl

Hey, maybe i will be able to finally attend a gtg!

The thing is when i checked flights i am able to go there on 15th, but then i cannot leave before 19th!

Which means 4 nights in a hotel, may be a bit too many just to sit there and wait for flight.

Will check with other airlines.

Another awesome initiative here guys.. If it wasn't for me being off to Berlin on a poker trip the following week I would definately be there! :black_eye:

As being one of the attenders at the last EU GTG in Brussels in June, I can highly recommend it to any doubters out there! You will have a blast with a wonderful bunch of like minded people! :thumbsupsmileyanim: