When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best jeans

FDG

The best jeans brand?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Jeans Brand

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted other. I own quite a few different brands, but as much as I hate to admit it the most expensive 2 pairs are my favorite. They are 2005 Evisu Genes stitched diacocks. They are probably the best feeling and fitting jeans I have ever bought. I don't care too much for the stitching that runs across the rear and down the legs anymore, however in my closet they will hang forever. I also liked my RMC jeans, but like everything else in fashion they lost their mainstream effect. They also just hang in the closet lol.

Jeans? Armani, Versace, Guess, Cavalii, John Varvatos,7 for Mankind, and others. Armani and Versace, are actually made in the same Italian factory.

• 1 month later...

I voted Jacob Cohen, handmade Italian jeans. Quite expensive but the feel and fit is jsut superb.

All the buttons & rivets are made of silver and even come with a Silver polish kit to (as the package says) polish your precious buttons and rivets.

+1 to that

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2