When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best jeans

FDG

The best jeans brand?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Jeans Brand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

never saw this thread before but here's my take on the subject.

Got 30+ jeans and got APC, Levi's (regular 501's, stf's, Capital E, LVC), Nudie, Hugo, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Evisu, Diesel, Edwin, Blue Blood, Fake London, Latjo Lajban, Replay & El Charro.

Fav depends on the mood and what I'm doing and where I am.

Lately I don't wear a lot of denim but when I do it's probably one of my El Charro's, APC's or modded 501's.

• 1 month later...
I am a Diesel guy, then a 7 all mankind, followed by Calvin Klein.

True Religion and Rock and Republic jeans look great on Women, but the back pocket design, IMHO, should not be worn by "Men" Over 30. Under 30, cool, fashion of youth.

Could not agree with every word more... I've got enough junk in the trunk. I don't need giant ass pocket flaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triarchy Denim for me

...but I am biased because it's my brand. I started it last year with my brother and sister. My brother is the designer. We are a premium brand, but very new and niche so not readily available, yet. Not on the cheaper end (retail is 200~ish), but we are manufactured in LA with Italian Denim for mens, Japanese for womens. The style is clean and dark. They look good with a T-shirt or dressed up with a jacket. They look great with every watch ;) If anyone here is interested I can hook them up for a very good RWG price

check them out @ www.triarchy.com

ps: I also built the bike

• Like 1

Triarchy Denim for me

...but I am biased because it's my brand. I started it last year with my brother and sister. My brother is the designer. We are a premium brand, but very new and niche so not readily available, yet. Not on the cheaper end (retail is 200~ish), but we are manufactured in LA with Italian Denim for mens, Japanese for womens. The style is clean and dark. They look good with a T-shirt or dressed up with a jacket. They look great with every watch ;) If anyone here is interested I can hook them up for a very good RWG price

check them out @ www.triarchy.com

ps: I also built the bike

i look at your jean they look nice. can you tell me if your slim fit jeans have space for the man " package" i love slims put can not move down there. LZ

^ Yes, they have room. Don't worry, they are not a 'hipster' skin tight jean. I never wore a slim in the past because of this so when we were designing these I addressed that point. Wear them for a few days and they will conform to your body even better. If you are measuring in like Ron Jeremy then perhaps go for the straight leg so you can hang down the pant leg, LOL, but even with our slim you'll be fine ;)

PM me if interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to wear levis, but I always had to turn up the ankle cuffs as they were too long, and I am not even that short!

but now I have a couple of these, different colour, these are my fav pair at the moment, Cheap Monday Jeans (a Swedish company) fitted jeans, goes well with brown shoes and a white shirt with black buttons, and of course a nice watch!

image1xxl.jpg