When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally, got me a 47mm PAM sub... 305 love!

burnz

after considering the whole bunch of PAM subs from 24 -> 87 -> 243 -> 187, i finally made up my mind and pulled the trigger on the 305!

it's got everything i'm looking for.. 47mm 1950 case in titanium, and a very clean dial that pays homage to the 2533.. and it wears very well and comfortable on the wrist despite its size :thumbsupsmileyanim:

still hunting for a nice strap to go with it though, maybe a gunny.. hmm...

ok, no more talk... here we go!

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

Agh mate.... Thats a real beaut!!! :) Congrats a lovely choice such a crisply detailed and fine looking watch.

Wheres the lume shot??!! ?? ;)

What strap you thinking of apart from the ammo? If you went ammo style I think a black back stitch and black sealed edge would look well. I also think a nice quality CF would suit it or

Look foreward to seeing your final choice

Wear it well mate:thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks guys.. still can't decide on the right strap to go with the 305.. i know i want a nice calf hide, preferably not too distressed but still with some texture..

saw some on risti.com but still undecided as yet..

Lovely watch. What model is the other Pam?

the other pam is a 312

Very nice mate, seen a couple of them in the pre-loved shops of late in town, is that where you picked it up? 243 and 305 are two topmost subs in my book, so lovely pickup.

thanks mate.. there's a tonne of 312s for sale in the local forums, so pretty easy to pick one up at a decent price if you're interested..

the 305 i got from a private seller.. there is a 305 going at a good price at watchlink/sam's in case you're keen, though i'm not sure if it's still there..

I saw that 305 there about 2/3 weeks back, plus the 127 as well, not sure if they are still there now. Not really into PAMs these days besides my vintage puppies. I've got a 6152/1 project going on now (log on wc)

IMG_3754.jpg

and have been bitten by the Anonimo bug as of late. Gone through 2, and nearly picked up a 3rd over the weekend.

You know my thoughts on the 312, looks great in pics, sits weird on my wrist :D

I saw that 305 there about 2/3 weeks back, plus the 127 as well, not sure if they are still there now. Not really into PAMs these days besides my vintage puppies. I've got a 6152/1 project going on now (log on wc)

IMG_3754.jpg

and have been bitten by the Anonimo bug as of late. Gone through 2, and nearly picked up a 3rd over the weekend.

You know my thoughts on the 312, looks great in pics, sits weird on my wrist :D

love the vintage build mate.. what engine do you have planned for this puppy? SF240?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is a more budget build to be honest. There still is an Okabum CG winging its way to me now which will be included that's not pictured. Movement at this point will be an A6497 and if I really dig the piece, I'll swap in a swiss 6497 at some point. I do love the SF240s, Cortebert 618s and even a rebridged mollie, but with a solid caseback, I just don't really see the point and I don't want to put a display caseback on this.

Anyhow, another discussion for us when I come for the GTG. For now, let's concentrate on your stunning 2533...oops 305 ;)

• 2 months later...