When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

daytona 7750

lucky

Bought three of them from EL now they all dont work. Does anyone have the same problems. I talked to daytona T he doesnt fix them any more. I also sent one to red big joe about five months ago. I think he is still working on it. Who elese can do repair work on my daytonas? Thanks Lucky (but not all the time}

Need to know the following:

Are these Daytona's with running seconds at 6 or at 9?

Are they manual wind Venus 175 models or 7750's?

I have serviced dozens and dozens of 7750's, all types, in all models of watches. The Daytona's with running seconds at 6 with the Asian 7750 in them are problematic (as are the Swiss ones), for many reasons (of which would take too long to discuss in detail). On these I have gotten some to work, and others I have had to disable the running seconds as it was a defect, but the rest of the chrono and watch works as it should, it was do this modification or have a non-working watch.

I still service these models, and normal turn time is 10 days for each watch, that is for a full overhaul, and all the other normal servicing items that get taken care of as part of servicing.

If I can help let me know on PM, get the one you have been waiting on for 5 months back, and let me take care of it for you, so you can enjoy your watches and not have them as paperweights...

RG

He's back. :lol:

Ziggy-

You are going to regret offering to take on another one of those "fabulous" 7750 Daytonas with running seconds at 6. Someone should tell all these Rolex fanatics (okay, I like Rolex's too) to focus on the pre-2000 Daytonas. There is a reason why Rolex did not move the running seconds until they produced their own in-house movement. :)