When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cigars-What did you last smoke?

rangersvalley

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember my first...like nothing else. but over 15 years have never found a #2 as good as that one.

kinda like chasing that first high.

I've found a lack a quality control too, lots of inconsistency in the packing of the fill, so you can get a slow burn over two hours long, or a 45 minute 'quickie'. Depends on the ambient temp too I suppose.

But my god they're delicious... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My favorite favorite cigar last night. Santa Clara 1830 number 5 a long Panatella. Have been smoking these since my dad brought me back a box from Mexico back in 1982. A nice 6 inch 44 ring cigar. There are no suppliers in Canada so I have to buy when in Mexico or do without. :( Directlly importing cigars into Canada brings heavy taxes that increases the price by 5 times for federal and provincial taxes. And it is illegal to ship cigars purchased online from one province to another province as well, so Canadian online retailers will not risk fines and ship. I envy my American cigar smoking friends.

Anybody else familiar with them. A nice mild smoke that is very creamy.

• 5 weeks later...

As crazy as it seems. I dont smoke my cigars that often. BUT... I chew on a cigar daily. My wife calls my cigars "daddies chew toys.

So I buy my cigars from a different standpoint. One that holds the taste of the cigar first and smoke secondary.

My current favorite for chewing are Ashton Heritage (Pur Sol).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...