When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cigars-What did you last smoke?

rangersvalley

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liga Privada been smoke of choice lately. T52 is my favorite but like the 9 and Undercrown as well. They actually lived up to the hype. Normally a Don Pepin guy. Like Corojo and Hanano wrappers the most. Tatuaje Miami is probably the one I smoke the most. I am an everyday cigar guy and have large humi with several hundred in stock. Some are 20 years old. Love a good smoke especially on the golf course. Glad to see a discussion about em Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Liga Privada been smoke of choice lately. T52 is my favorite but like the 9 and Undercrown as well. They actually lived up to the hype. Normally a Don Pepin guy. Like Corojo and Hanano wrappers the most. Tatuaje Miami is probably the one I smoke the most. I am an everyday cigar guy and have large humi with several hundred in stock. Some are 20 years old. Love a good smoke especially on the golf course. Glad to see a discussion about em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my first humidor.  I was just a casual smoker but am beginning to get into the hobby.  Just finish smoking a Cao Extreme.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...