When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone been ripped off by Adeoos?

rmcsherry

Just wondered if anybody ever ordered a 3646 homage watch or case from Adeoos and were scammed? I've been waiting patiently for a couple of years, but he doesn't respond to any form of contact and I'd just like to find out if anyone else is in the same scenario? He's very well respected on 'risti, but I've been far from impressed with the contact I've had with him. Any comments / suggestions welcome!

R!

Sorry to hear that..I hope that in the end this deal it will turn OK for you..

Have you thought about posting a Q on 'risti so he (or some of his friends) could eventually reply to you..

I only know that I sent him e-mails and PM's (I believe here and other forums) but never got a reply from him..

good luck R with this deal

W, he was just in NY for that circle jerk risi thing, you missed your chance to throat-punch him.

I have no urge to punch him. I would simply like the 3646 case or my money back. But the truth is that I have since had a proper case made out of age appropriate steel and picked up a proper radium dial so I guess I would prefer my money back. Fat chance of that happening. I would put a lien on his house except he doesn't own one. :lol:

It does raise an interesting point though. Is it about time to make the appropriate post on Risti asking the same question RMC did here?

W, he was just in NY for that circle jerk risi thing, you missed your chance to throat-punch him.

LOL Mike, never knew that side of you! I don't know him personally, but in general, It disgusts me knowing that amongst the circle jerkers, that dude is frolicking in NYC on the loot he's made selling his over-priced straps and money he's scammed from others. It's a shame that 'Risti would shutdown any attempt to out one of their fraternity brothers for scamming people of their hard earned $$!

Is it about time to make the appropriate post on Risti asking the same question RMC did here?

Nice idea, but when the person you're questioning can do no wrong, we'd be shot down in flames! I don't want to drag his name through the mud, just get what was promised from the outset or a refund. Lets see what happens!

I've been waiting patiently for a couple of years, but he doesn't respond to any form of contact...

A couple of years??? WTF are you waiting for, pigs to fly? :bangin:

Do you have a receipt? PayPal, CC, something to show him to jog his memory?

Send him an email; from a different email address, maybe you're in his junk folder somehow.

In the end, I think it's been way too long to start this up again unless you have proof, and with the long time period past, I wouldn't say all the fault lies with him.

In the end, I think it's been way too long to start this up again unless you have proof, and with the long time period past, I wouldn't say all the fault lies with him.

The project was to create a 1:1 3646 case, and the agreement at the time (which many 'ristis bought into) was that it would take a good few months to build the project. He's getting my emails as he occasionally responds with a meaningless excuse. The deal was a trade, I won't go into details - but this is where it becomes complicated. I have an email trail as proof, but he's quite clever to use phone / instant messenger for any statements that are commital - in hindsight, it looks like his formal communication has been carefully used to ensure he can scam people and get away with it. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't trust anyone regardless of how well respected they are in certain communities.

A couple of years??? WTF are you waiting for, pigs to fly? :bangin:

Do you have a receipt? PayPal, CC, something to show him to jog his memory?

Send him an email; from a different email address, maybe you're in his junk folder somehow.

We all have long email histories with him so he is getting the emails. He strings everyone along. As you say he is just too beloved at Risti as everyone wants his straps. Heck the last time he went broke a Thai risti took him in and let him set up shop in Thailand to sell straps to Asian customers.

Many of gen owners and members of Paneristi.com are reading this forum.

Unfortunately they're quiet and don't post much on either Gen or Rep forums, so don't expect much support from them if you decide to have a go at Kevin on Paneristi.

The guy has some shady business practice, that's for sure.