When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone been ripped off by Adeoos?

rmcsherry

The mystery to me is whether he ever made them (other than the 2 he kept for himself in ti) or did he simply piss away the $50 - $100k he took in as deposits. It is amazing to me that he is still welcomed at risti. For all the club mentality over there they do nothing to protect their members from other club members. But you can't sell parts. :lol:

The mystery to me is whether he ever made them (other than the 2 he kept for himself in ti) or did he simply [censored] away the $50 - $100k he took in as deposits. It is amazing to me that he is still welcomed at risti. For all the club mentality over there they do nothing to protect their members from other club members. But you can't sell parts. :lol:

As far as I know, this is how many he made (left vertical row are the Ti ones). He sent this pic out prior to confirming those of us still on the fence about purchase and/or configuration. This is how far the machine shop took them, he added the final polish and wire lugs. It was taking so long I decided to pass.

3646Cases01.jpg

As far as I know, this is how many he made (left vertical row are the Ti ones). He sent this pic out prior to confirming those of us still on the fence about purchase and/or configuration. This is how far the machine shop took them, he added the final polish and wire lugs. It was taking so long I decided to pass.

Interesting photo, thanks for sharing. Any idea when this was taken / emailed out? Still not sure what to do, but getting sick of his attitude and continued praise over at 'Risti!

• 7 years later...