When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob BK GMT Master II Transformer

redwatch

Ever since I read By-Tor's review of the Noob GMT Master II I was hooked. I have always been a fan of the Pepsi GMT Master and at long last I have finally acquired one. From what BK told me, this is the last one he was able to source. In fact, he could only find one bezel for it, so even though it's a Transformer, I don't have anything to change it to. In order to really make this watch shine, I had bk source a genuine Pepsi bezel insert. While it was being assembled, Fxrandy posted that he had a Pepsi Insert Transformer bezel which I jumped on. Down the road I am going to change out the rep pepsi bezel insert for a Gen Black insert. In comparing the two inserts, I gotta say the genuine makes a HUGE difference. The sheen of the bezel and the accuracy of the numbers really makes this watch stand out.

Anyways, there have been more than enough reviews of the BK Transformer, so without further ado, here's some pics of my latest acquisition! :D

GMTMasterII1.jpg

GMTMasterII2.jpg

GMTMasterII3.jpg

GMTMasterII4.jpg

GMTMasterII5.jpg

GMTMasterII6.jpg

GMTMasterII7.jpg

GMTMasterII8.jpg

A reasonably cheap (and I think decent) 1675 can be had from Josh's new 1655 case + tropic 116 and a decent gen bezel assembly and insert and 5.3 mm crown.

man thats a great idea. i think i might have to try something like that

oh and @ redwatch, AMAZING shots!!!

Hi Red welcome to the club.

I like the insert very much. If you ask me you only need to change crown for a gen and then it's almost perfect.

How it is the feel of your bracelet.

Mine was/is flimsy but i'm getting used to it.

Wear it well

Carpe Diem

Cats

I like the insert very much. If you ask me you only need to change crown for a gen and then it's almost perfect.

How it is the feel of your bracelet.

Mine was/is flimsy but i'm getting used to it.

Which crown is it? Do you know the part number for the crown & tube?

As for the bracelet, I really want to drill the lug holes out and install my gen jubilee bracelet on it. The bracelet is ok, but it definitely needs a cleaning & lube treatment like what P4GTR does. Click me for more info :D