When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

London, UK GTG ?

HauteHippie

Looks like I'll be in London a couple nights and probably Cambridge as well at the end of the month. Not sure how much free time I'll actually have, but if there is any interest in a mini London GTG I'd definitely try to make time!

Otherwise, can anyone make a recommendation or two for a good pub and/or eatery somewhere in the Paddington area?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I wish he would turn up, then I could punch him sqaure in the face for being the [censored] that he is... <_<

:D

Now that was exactly what i wanted to hear...

May i borrow you a shoe of mine for your hand to give

his head a good spin??

I have one left, the left one was already thrown at

George Bush a while ago :pardon:

God shaved the Queen!

George

I am in knightsbridge, could possibly give you a small tour of a certain large fine watch room in a famous store in London.

I may be free to have a quick meet. Please bear in mind that i LOVE girls ( just in case i misinterpreted your gtg message)

I am in knightsbridge, could possibly give you a small tour of a certain large fine watch room in a famous store in London.

I may be free to have a quick meet. Please bear in mind that i LOVE girls ( just in case i misinterpreted your gtg message)

Never confused !!! ;)

Personally speaking, I'm busy during the day of 23rd but evening and the sunday 24th I'm a free man - the other half's away so I can go out to play and not get moaned at :lol:

There are several nice watch stores in London but I'm not sure how many are open on a sunday. But there are several 'establishments' you can visit in the evening that provide a good quality of visual pleasure ;)

Whatever you do, be prepared to be charged a fortune for everything you buy, visit, or get a ride in!! lol

I should be around on the 23rd... I'm only really free Saturdays to Mondays nowadays, so can't think why not, unless I'm still recovering from going to Oslo the week before ;)

There are loads of places to eat in Edgware Road, that's close to Paddington.. or even somewhere like Bayswater.

I'm not sure of your age range and what you'd want to be getting upto though.

Personally speaking, I'm busy during the day of 23rd but evening and the sunday 24th I'm a free man - the other half's away so I can go out to play and not get moaned at :lol:

There are several nice watch stores in London but I'm not sure how many are open on a sunday. But there are several 'establishments' you can visit in the evening that provide a good quality of visual pleasure ;)

Whatever you do, be prepared to be charged a fortune for everything you buy, visit, or get a ride in!! lol

OK, well, point me in the right direction... I've only got a couple nights in London. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I should be around on the 23rd... I'm only really free Saturdays to Mondays nowadays, so can't think why not, unless I'm still recovering from going to Oslo the week before ;)

There are loads of places to eat in Edgware Road, that's close to Paddington.. or even somewhere like Bayswater.

I'm not sure of your age range and what you'd want to be getting upto though.

Seems that there is not much enthusiasm for this initiative.

What a shame!!

It would be great to meet some other geeks and certainly the Chief in town is a great occation.

But I do wish the chief a great time in the UK and hope that he will enjoy it!!

Here is a suggestion:

Lunch on the 24th. If we meet at about 1 we should have time for all to get there and get away when needed.

I do not know many places in or near Paddington, but there is a very good and not too pricey Italian reasaurant in Little Venice called The Red Pepper. The area is a very charming part of London and walking distance from Paddington.

PM me if interested.