When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finding Nemo (aka "Slevin")

sykesy69

We want pics! We want pics! *continues chanting* :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mary said 2 days and it's been 4 days, I know this is normal but the wait is killing me and so many questions popping up "What if there is no stock?" "What if the QC pictures are craptacular?" "What if the chicken :animal_rooster: crossed the road? :bicycle: "

Anyway, that aside, we want pics! :D

We want pics! We want pics! *continues chanting* :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mary said 2 days and it's been 4 days, I know this is normal but the wait is killing me and so many questions popping up "What if there is no stock?" "What if the QC pictures are craptacular?" "What if the chicken :animal_rooster: crossed the road? :bicycle: "

Anyway, that aside, we want pics! :D

Sorry guys, but I went out after work and didn't grab the watch from my mums until late. I'll snap pics tonight and post...

I'm a little frustrated as I don't have the correct tools to take 1 side of the rubber strap off. I tried the toothpick method and gave up after snapping 3...

Also I can't seem to change the Day Wheel, which I think is a common problem. But I have ETA wheels to replace these so not too bothered...

Promise pics to follow :victory:

sykesy, your photos of your Slevin are especially sharp on the knives :thumbsupsmileyanim: (no pun intended, honest!). When are you planning to send it for some zigmeister service and relume magic? Are you perhaps considering chief's double AR as well?

Personally I kinda like the blue tint of the stock AR (coming from watches without any AR coating), I think I'm going to hold on to mine for awhile before doing any modding or servicing; just to get over the honeymoon period. I'm finding myself staring at my wrist and stopping any productivity that I have :whistling:

5122905940_fa15c310b6_b.jpg

press to play

Edited by Synephrine

I've received Zig's e-mail and pricelist and I've written the e-mail of work i need doing, but for some reason I can't click send yet...

He's away for some time in Nov, so possibly won't be able to fit me in until Dec anyway...

I like the blue tint of AR as well, but the finish on mine seems a little cloudy. I've tried to clean it but I can't seem to get rid...

I was thinking of sending mine to the guy in Germany, forget his name, but he does a lot of work with Domi. I sent Chief an e-mail about AR but he never got back to me...