When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 3714-01

aapxp

I will guess gen on the hands as well (love true "blued" hands)which probably means movement too. Stunning watch.

I would say gen dial and hands, but bezel looks strange in the markers 45, 50 and 60 (which could be from the picture) and its a bit off centered with the dial, doesn't line up properly, although only slightly deviated....

pretty close to gen i would say..

you have to see that there are at least 2 versions of gen dials for this model one pre 2006 or 2004 and one after (i am not sure anymore, but i think is due to the way number are embossed into the dial?? and i saw some watches have rose gold hands and some normal gold, not sure this is specific for a particular model like the gold version or if after a certain date all the watches started to be produced like this...)

after 2006 they come with AR and probus scafusia crown and before they dont have AR and have the fish crown, so is something you should consider as well.

Anyway looking pretty good.

Lol. I thought it was gen too. The chrono pushers don't protrude out as much as the rep 3714. Great pickup, got the same gen for my missus a few months back and paired it with a oem dark brown gator. Goes very well with the gold numerals. Mine's the older one with no AR and fish crown.

• 2 weeks later...