When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DSN PAM 360 PVD!

redwatch

Looks nice. Just became my number one item to possibly get but...The crown is way off, very innacurate. Is there any way to source a correct looking PVD crown that would match the PVD coating. I'm sure resident experts will find many other things but the really bad crown is what always drives me crazy.

Why? Let's say it was a perfect rep. Why avoid it?

I stick with PeteM....maybe for a different reason:

this is a community and remembering watch....I would feel bad to wear a rep of this special piece, it does not "feel" right!

Just my 0.02$.....and the outcome is a bad one.

Theo

this is a community and remembering watch....I would feel bad to wear a rep of this special piece, it does not "feel" right!

Theo

Are you serious? What about the community member that just shifted theirs for 25k on ebay? not much spirit there but plenty of cash

DId I miss what it was remembering ? I thought it was more of a divisive offering separating the risti boys from the hoi poli .

Do you feel the same way about the 195 then?

Give it a few years we will have members trying to build a perfect version like the do for the 202a and then there will WTB for a V1 DSN dial.

Theo

Hmmm - really like this piece in an "ultimate simplistic oldskool pam toolwatch" kind of way but somehow feel uneasy about this rep for PeteM+Madred reasons. A fake watch is one thing...but a fake relationship to a community is... kind of like going to the funeral of a total stranger...

hmmm agree with stormtrooper4 as well....might get it if anyway :wub:

Edit: Gen pic added

post-2870-0-67069600-1288350730.jpg

Its all sorts of reasons for me and a few have been mentioned above.... but I must be honest for me if someone walked up and offered me the gen for decent money or I could afford it...I still would not buy it

It reminds of everything negative about that other community and the way this watch has really brought that negativity to the forefront... its a jonah to me.

Thats not what being a PAM owner, lover is about to me. If I wanted that I would buy gen Rolexs !!! ;)

Its all sorts of reasons for me and a few have been mentioned above.... but I must be honest for me if someone walked up and offered me the gen for decent money or I could afford it...I still would not buy it

It reminds of everything negative about that other community and the way this watch has really brought that negativity to the forefront... its a jonah to me.

Thats not what being a PAM owner, lover is about to me. If I wanted that I would buy gen Rolexs !!! ;)

Edzacery but I kind of think thats more reason to wear one

Pete nailed it on the head! :drinks:

I was going to grab one of these when DSN released it, but man, after all the negativity surrounding it, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about it. It's really unfortunate, but not surprising.

The only PVD PAM in my collection will be my 202A (When it's back from the Z spa)...at least the PreV's are pure and untainted! :good:

I was all for the rep of this, but if the cartel can make an asian pam for $138 i see no reason for the price that DSN is asking particualy with the faults

I think that just about sums DSN up currently !!

Flaws of DSN PAM360 highlights,

1. "Luminor Panerai" texts on dial too thin

2. "6" "9" fonts are wrong

3. Hands are wrong it should be Pre-V hands likes FDG made

4. CG lever is wrong it should be new type of PAM CG lever with roller likes PAM236 A7753's CG lever

5. PVD case too mat it should be more shiner and smoother

6. Case back is "terrible"... :pardon: