When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CG for pvd pam

pybu15

Dont try reversing a standard CG if you want perfect mate or rather best version.

Best to try a WTB they are hard to find especially A-F series. You will get the K series off DSN but not A-F series he always had his CGs upside down on his 26B. If it is a K your after I have not seen a good destro version especially with correct RB lever.

I agree that best thing is to get the case and CG recoated for a proper job if you can find one. I gave my last one away to a good friend :)

Is it a rep build you have already or are you planning to build if the first one then where is it from try going back to them in first instance. If its a build then I would suggest the chances are you case has incorrect PVD for 26 if its from a rep source whether its a 26 A or B or a K. And if its a K I would suggest its not worth the effort as the dials are awful

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the perfect Crown guard for a pam 026. The difficulty is to source a nice PVD CG and have it reversed for a destro watch. Any ideas on where to look?

Regards.

PYB.

Try Jackson Tse on RG, I have one on the way>

Cheers!!

• 3 weeks later...