When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 watchmaker9.tv is a scammer

omega64

I'm sure there are hundreds of messages from people screaming about having to wait almost 2 years for the prototype Sea Dweller to reach it's final form and ship. That is what people do on the Internet, after all ... lose it and scream like children.

The thing is the TT watches themselves leave quite a bit to be desired, quality wise and as for after sales , there is none. Its a shame because previous projects look great and have been really well received and of good quality, perhaps the demand has out stripped the ability to supply or perhaps its something more serious with george. Though i do feel sorry for all the punters who have lost out I expect that poor BK must be getting it in the neck as well . Poor bloke

• 1 month later...

The thing is the TT watches themselves leave quite a bit to be desired, quality wise and as for after sales , there is none. Its a shame because previous projects look great and have been really well received and of good quality, perhaps the demand has out stripped the ability to supply or perhaps its something more serious with george. Though i do feel sorry for all the punters who have lost out I expect that poor BK must be getting it in the neck as well . Poor bloke

I had purchased 3 watches through George. The first being the Yachtmaster and it was great work, fantastic. the next was the two tone submariner, waited along time, it was not so great. 3 different shades of gold on it. Looked worse than the cheapest knock off.

The last watch, is the SeaDweller, and I have waited since february 2009, and have had no response to any communications since January or February of this year. I have pretty much accepted that I have lost my money, and will never see this watch. I hope I am wrong, but there is nothing leading me to believe otherwise.

If anyone has heard other wise, would like to know.

jeff

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know anything about BK/George but A friend of mine suggested this as he was in a similar circumstance

Check the Federal Bureau of Prisons/US Marshal/State Prison website for him.

A buddy of mine had someone disappear on him ...poof...he was gone...turns out he was picked up by Feds ..

• 3 months later...

Altho I applaud your deft use of whois, I seriously doubt a prominent international copyright pirate is using his real name and address in this instance.

A simple Google search turns up stacks of information which shows Stanley Pace to be a common, scum sucking cyber squatter (domain name thief)

When George let the domain name expire, Stanley Pace stole it, with the intent on selling it back for $$ ransom.

I had purchased 3 watches through George. The first being the Yachtmaster and it was great work, fantastic. the next was the two tone submariner, waited along time, it was not so great. 3 different shades of gold on it. Looked worse than the cheapest knock off.

The last watch, is the SeaDweller, and I have waited since february 2009, and have had no response to any communications since January or February of this year. I have pretty much accepted that I have lost my money, and will never see this watch. I hope I am wrong, but there is nothing leading me to believe otherwise.

If anyone has heard other wise, would like to know.

jeff

My BK TT sub is great. Received it last July. Gorgeous. One nice shade of gold. Well made, keeps great time, feels excellent. Right up there with the many other great comments the watch received back at that time.

Sounds like sometime the parts became scarce and different pieces were substituted in attempt to finish deliveries. That's a shame. Now this watch will have a pre-WM9 problems version and a post-WM9 problems version. A shame for such a great watch.