When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice pic of my dad's Tag Heuer Monza Chronograph

Martyd3

Classic design.

Thats a great pic with your Blackberry mate! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Is that unadulterated?

Did your dad have a liking for watches or was he a collector?

Beautiful watch, Marty. The black Monza was my dream watch back in the day, before I was even into watches! The Monaco caught my attention, but my eyes quickly gravitated toward the model next to it. Then I saw the price and though that there was no way I would ever pay that much for a watch. I sort of wish I had, then!

It's still beautiful. Your Dad must have cherished it.

Ouch - this watch reminds of a funny story when I was young, dumb and ... well you know the rest.

Gave a gen of this watch to my GF at the time and when she turned out to be a heartless [censored], I went to her house and asked to have the watch back, when she gave it back I produced a hammer and smashed it right there, so she wouldn't have to be reminded of me any longer. Obviously I didn't appreciate watches then. Today I would just have given her a rep and not worry .... :)

Ouch - this watch reminds of a funny story when I was young, dumb and ... well you know the rest.

Gave a gen of this watch to my GF at the time and when she turned out to be a heartless [censored], I went to her house and asked to have the watch back, when she gave it back I produced a hammer and smashed it right there, so she wouldn't have to be reminded of me any longer. Obviously I didn't appreciate watches then. Today I would just have given her a rep and not worry .... :)

i hope it wasn't charlie sheen's watch!!!

marty- your dada had great taste.

Edited by mellons

cool watch.....I like the Heuer dial, very classy look.

Nice to hear about you and your dad sharing hobbies, Ive learned so much from my own father that its nice to share something like the appreciation of watches back with them. His monza cleaned up nicely, and will surely be one you'll wear (again) with pride....