When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchestrade.net -- Scam Site

zimagain

I consulted with the Admin prior to posting this. He indicated I should go ahead and let others know.

I am a brand new member. I wish I had found this site before I made a rep. purchase from Watchestrade.net. I have ordered and paid via Mastercard for a rep PAM00326 (page 7 of their PAM reps on their site). I was expecting the watch pictured. What was sent was a watch that was not even listed on their web site with a quartz movement that did not even function properly (chrono reset button did not reset reset small hour dial which continues to run unabated). I reported it to them immediately the day I received it. I used the return email address of the individual that informed me the watch had been shipped. That person is Mike Liu [watchestrade.watch@gmail.com]. They refused to take the watch back when I indicated I wanted to send the watch back for the correct one. Their response was that if I wanted the correct one, I should wire via Western Union $80 to cover that cost. I refused to do that.

I obviously have been scammed. I hope this helps others before they make the same mistake I did.

Thanks for the post... this is exactly why we exist. Out the scammers and give thumbs up for the good guys.

Also remember the feedback mechanism for describing transactions with other forum members.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the post... this is exactly why we exist. Out the scammers and give thumbs up for the good guys.

Also remember the feedback mechanism for describing transactions with other forum members.

Exactly, most of us would have ended up scamed If not for RWG,welcome :)

• 5 months later...

Exactly, most of us would have ended up scamed If not for RWG,welcome :)

+1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...