When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome to 3 new Members of the Admin Team

Admin Team

Please join us in welcoming 3 new members to our Admin/Mod Team here on RWG.

All 3 members, fxrAndy, Freddy333 and Redwatch, will be very familiar to our membership and need no further introduction here.

We're certain these quality additions will improve our team and help us to serve you better.

Welcome Gents!

The RWG Admin Team

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for vote of confidence from the Admin team in me to fullfill this position, and i hope i can serve the membersip for RWG in the way i have been served in the past.

now when do i get the Latitude and longitude to the staff island (and where has the post gone about it)

Thanks for vote of confidence from the Admin team in me to fullfill this position, and i hope i can serve the membersip for RWG in the way i have been served in the past.

now when do i get the Latitude and longitude to the staff island (and where has the post gone about it)

You got more than enough to fullfill the position mate, we all know that, and you got our vote of confidence as well :victory:

I am really happy for all three of you :drinks:

There is still one last test for the new guys.

This is where we put them in the button room for an hour to see if they can resist.

23477389220361632286726.jpg

Of course if they fail I guess it wont matter anymore anyway. :(

Welcome to the team guys. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Congratulations guys. Its very much deserved for each of you. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A great selection by the Admin and a great representation of all thats good about this forum. I am pleased for you all guys :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken, that would only be a true test for them if you placed a "Do Not Press This Button" sign next to it ;)

I hope you guys know what you are in for by handing the keys to the store to the likes of me. It's going to be wine, women & song from here on out. 8)=@:rofl::yeah::drinks::Jumpy::shock::black_eye:

Nothing wrong with that concept :thumbsupsmileyanim: congratulations to you, Red and Andy I couldn't think of a more worthy and wise group. Having guys like you all are what makes this the best watch forum on the internet