When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116610 Ceramic Submariner

watcher

Well I received my BP sub today via Sead. Overall impression is pretty good. Not bad for $155 watch. Dial is nice and date wheel is very centered. The "AR cyclops" is pretty lame though. It's got a bit of a blue tint to it but definitely no black hole effect like the gen. It doesn't really do much of anything at all. I was expecting a lot more and I would have gladly paid extra to have it correct. It's a huge feature on these new ceramic Rolexs that they are failing to replicate. The case and bezel are nice and the crown is ok. The bracket is pretty good and my only complaint about the clasp is that the glued/soldered on rolex cornet is WAY off center on the flip lock. That seems to be a weak point in a lot of rolex reps. Not sure why they have so much trouble centering the crown on the clasp. Mine is way off and I'll probably have to replace the clasp because it's too far off center to live with. I'll see if I can find a noob clasp somewhere. I've seen some guys puttin gen crystals into these watches. Does anyone know if a gen crystal will fit into the BP factory rep?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a Sub-C Blue for a friend and too be honest I'm a Omega guy so I don't really know where to start.. 

I've found some info but the most of it is old and everyone have different opinions. TC seems to be the best but he doesn't sell blue ones and his delivery times are quite long.

What do you guys think of this versions?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=10409

http://www.puretime-asia.com/product/submariner-116619-lb-blue-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a3135/

Should I go BP or Noob or is there a better version out there? :)

Edited by bvall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

newbie here with a million questions, read so much my head is spinning at the moment :D trying to decide if I'm fancying the 116610 or the 16610. Anyway will read a whole lot more before I ask any stupid questions. Trying hard to notice all the small details but finding it tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

also totally new, fell in love with that 116610! Is there a way to get it right now?

I read that a lot of the shops are sold out on the noob version which I would assume has the highest quality.

Any recommendations where I could find a decent sub ceramic and what price I'd have to pay?

Thanks a lot!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MoneyBags

If the plastic was taken off the rep it would have been harder to tell which is which whistling.gif

If you didnt know what to look for, you would have a hard time telling them apart. The AR cyclops is pretty noticeable and its crazy how thick the lugs are on the gen. I like how the rep case looks with the thinner lugs!!! Looks like a very good rep. I wonder if you can swap the crystal for a gen like Freddy did?

Dizz

Most people by now KNOW what to look for. Anyone of those things is a dead on giveaway and usual on most reps. Rolex is the hardest rep to make because it is the most repped and people know . it. I would not buy anything but the most perfect of reps if I wanted a Rolex. Admitting it's a rep does not do much for other's opinions of why you would be wearing it. 

Make sure when you by a Rep you buy a REPLICA. Not a facsimile. They are out there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi mate. i have for sale a Super franken 11613 two tone submariner Swiss eta 2836 with MBK caseset gen crystal and tube two tone bracelet 21 micron waterproof tested 5 ATM amazing watch if you interest or someone else please tell me your email for pics cause as simple member i can not upload Asking 450$ net

thank you

theo

Theoanast,

As you say you are a simple member...so why should we let you post a sale ?

Posting in the topic of someone else is also extremely rude.

Consider you warned and stop doing this.

Become a supporting member.

For the staff,

Stephane