When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116610 Ceramic Submariner

watcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am a Newbie here but after looking at the pictures, it would take a horologist to tell the difference in a crowded room.

To me that is a great Rep. and only a few thousand dollars difference.

On my budjet in these economic times would gladly settle for the Rep.

Glad that someone can afford a gen though, I could but would have to take out of savings as am 65.

Have a friend who is a high class jeweler and he stated to me in confidence that he had obtained two gens

over the years to wear and he was not impressed over a good Timex. lol

• 1 month later...

Congratz to your new gen. Honestly speaking does not take 2 sec to spot the rep. The lugsize and CG are the obvious tell without looking closer on the wrong indices rims and wrong hands. Not talking about the pearl and ar on cyclop and wrong Color of the insert engraving.

I guess sneed mentioned to own a rep case that have the correct lugsize and cgs. I personaly Never Seen a 116610 rep Case that is correct and have the finish and sharpness any close to a gen. So long i Stick to the 16610 until i find a correct 116610 rep case until i find a correct case. Maybe i oversaw it im Open for any reliable tipps :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow only now that I have stumbled upon this sticky because I know there is know sub-c yet which is close to perfection as I happened to own one from before,

I do hope rep watch makers can make a 1:1 rep that is the same as that of the TC sub where insert is the last thing to be perfected!:

Wear in good health!

hey watcher im assuming you got your rep sub from BK and it just arrived right?

If you dont mind me asking, how long did you have to wait between placing your order for the sub and him shipping it out?

I ordered mine on 12th nov and im anxiously waiting for a email from BK to tell me mines ready for shipment, but i dont wanna bother him with unnecessary emails asking him how long more mine will take!

Thanks.

not sure when he leaves but he gets back from china on the may 12.

• 1 month later...