When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116610 Ceramic Submariner

watcher

• 3 weeks later...

Was instantly obvious to me as I'm a lume-freak but do I like it? Yep - my second one is on its way.

If you ever want to change the bezel insert do not under any circumstances try to remove the bezel even with a genuine tool. Would rather not say why :)

As for timekeeping ... pretty much the same as the real thing.

Just waiting for a testing machine to arrive and then I'll let you know how safe it is for swimming ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same rep which im hoping to sell on here, it really shows how far rep watches have come the days have gone when its a cheap bit of rubbish from a looky looky man, these days reps are great alternatives to gen watches that cost thousands of pounds and have the same look and feel i do like my submariner but like my deepsea its just to big for me so has to go and will be listed on here very soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you. It was kind of a hassle to get this watch delivered to me and I already had to return it once, so I really don't want to replace the whole watch, now that the rest of it seems to be just fine. I read about the bezel assembly not being removable just a few pages ago, which is why I am asking. This is the new BK Submariner.

If you say that the bezel is replaceable, I'll just ask the seller of this watch if he can source the parts.