When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new 111PAM's

astiz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And i actually think this watch is FAR from disapointing!!

Looks great OTB!!!

PAM-2010-11-30-02-01_enl.jpg

Great crown, great cg, roller lever, correct As, correct cannon pinion, what is wrong with you guys???

And at 200 bucks!

In which galaxy is that a bad cg? It is worth as much as the whole watch :)

PAM-2010-11-30-02-06_enl.jpg

I think it looks good for 218...everyone looks at the negatives, but for that price...it's a no brainer! I have a touch of OCD, but I don't expect any rep to be 100% perfect, because it won't be! Although, "Ultimates" rarely run for 218, so there must be something else coming?!?

:g:

Over on Reepgeek there crapping all over it. I just don't get the negativity, for $218.00 this is a no-brainer, the dial the CG, a good shot at lume, and I do not expect the movement to be a down-grade from current movements as some have suggested. Just an issue of low -res photos. Good effort!

rogerwine

Edited by rogerwine

I think the dial printing is the best colour I've seen. The off white is really good to see, the older bright white colour always put me off. The case back is another winned and the CG rollerball looks very good. Shame about all the negativity not sure why people moan so much. This is a 200buck job not some 1000 dollar overpriced job. Well done to the factories nice work.