When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111h

JosePR

I have been about 8 month looking and reading about everyones love for the pam's yet i guess im too young and i did not fall in love with the pams until recently that i started getting attracted to them. Out of the many many many pams im going for the 111H, ive read that it is a great model to start with and very good watch. My question is, Who has the best one?

Ive seen them range in price from the 120's to the 500 i think, with all the swiss, asian unitas...and many more, ive seen trusty's 111H for 160 with great reviews and great specs for the price. Is it a good version? or wich and from who do you recommend i should buy ?

I have Trusty's $158 111h, and I love it. It was my first PAM. It feels solid and I got it with a tan leather strap and not the rubber he's showing on the site.

I am sure you'll be happy with it unless you hit a lemon.

BTW: If you find a nice PAM 192, GO FOR IT!

i'm building my own 177h which is basically the 111h but in titanium

my opinion is the asian unitas movements are on par with the swiss - (i'm no movement expert just from experience)

If this is your first pam, you need to know the first thing you have to do is get a strap. The strap makes the pam and the rep ones are - well, they suck. :)

the things you want to look for in my opinion - is luminosity, super, or not so super, the closeness of the lswissl or swiss made to the 6

after that your looking at movement decoration. I personally put little interest in the movement.

Now - if you want a super rep - you can wait for davidson or, you can go my route

177h from joshua 188$

davidson dial superlume $50

davidson crystal 30ish? i forgot

palp crown 75$

installed - ???

i'm putting a strap from V - it will be a SUPER sweet piece

waiting for the palp crown to send it off ;)

or you can just get a basic model and be happy :)

thanks guys,, i think davidsen's will be the perfect deal and perfect watch. ill wait , what is the estimated price?

Saludos JosePR

La maquinaria china es igual de "reliable" qhe la suiza yo tengo ambas en tres modelos 177h 111h y 127.

Lo importante es la lubricacion y limpieza de le maquinaria.

Nota : El nuevo modelo suizo 6497 tiene un problema con el "balance spring" . Puedes verlo en el review de The Zigmeister. Yo brindo servicio y modificaciones tambien.

vaccum

Saludos JosePR

La maquinaria china es igual de "reliable" qhe la suiza yo tengo ambas en tres modelos 177h 111h y 127.

Lo importante es la lubricacion y limpieza de le maquinaria.

Nota : El nuevo modelo suizo 6497 tiene un problema con el "balance spring" . Puedes verlo en el review de The Zigmeister. Yo brindo servicio y modificaciones tambien.

vaccum

como en cuanto me saldria el servicio y la modificacion del spring?

How about the rest of us start posting in Swedish...just to show off...