When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a deal on a single watch winder?

Panther917

You gotta wonder about the quality of this thing, but it showed up in my email as a special offer......Anyone have any thoughts or experience with one of these? For $40 shipped, might be worth a try? Of course, it may just be $40 down the drain too....

$39 single winder w/free shipping?

I would be a little leary of the price and the no name brand.I purchased a Wolf single watch winder from overstock.com last year for $89.00. Wolf makes some of the best winders In the world Imho. I would take my time and shop around,there are some good deals out there,good luck :victory:

You gotta wonder about the quality of this thing, but it showed up in my email as a special offer......Anyone have any thoughts or experience with one of these? For $40 shipped, might be worth a try? Of course, it may just be $40 down the drain too....

$39 single winder w/free shipping?

Looks to be better quality than the $40 special I bought at Dillards a few years back that lasted 9 months. I purchased 2 4-watch winders of the bay for I think $80 a piece and both are still working great after 3 years. Orbita and Wolf make the best in the biz but I think they are grossly overpriced. Check locally, my local jeweler let me peruse their catalog and I found a nice 4-watch winder with a 3 yr warranty for $225.