When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Real AP Diver is out! (Teaser Pic)

edgematic1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes from reading over on RWI it seems like Noobfactory haven't got a genuine to use as a model yet, so the release is many months away. Might as well get the current version and enjoy it with all its flaws, for the price it's still a winner IMO.

Yes from reading over on RWI it seems like Noobfactory haven't got a genuine to use as a model yet, so the release is many months away. Might as well get the current version and enjoy it with all its flaws, for the price it's still a winner IMO.

It's really my advice too....buy the actual version and enjoy it.......and if one day (if there will be one day) the ultimate will be launched i will buy it....simple....

A great watch for the bucks..

It's really my advice too....buy the actual version and enjoy it.......and if one day (if there will be one day) the ultimate will be launched i will buy it....simple....

A great watch for the bucks..

Probably the way to go...One question though:

Is the strap/bracelet interchangable between the diver and the Sec@12 ROO's...?

If Guru's buying this version, that says a lot. My one is on it's way :thumbsupsmileyanim: Will go straight for AR and waterproofing.

Looks like they fixed the "Roya" Oak caseback and the datewheel color now. Donerix - does yours have the updated caseback? (you mentioned it's from Robert- the 21j version?)

I'll wait will they replace round cyclop with a square one and make the basel-lock crown bigger. A 1:1 version will never happen as they will not produce a correct case, the one they are using is the same for all ROO models, correct for the chronos but wrong for the diver -- diver's case is slightly wider (about 1.5mm), and not as tick. So they would need to produce a whole new case for the diver rep, which seems to me unlikely... Would love to be proven wrong though.

I'll wait will they replace round cyclop with a square one and make the basel-lock crown bigger. A 1:1 version will never happen as they will not produce a correct case, the one they are using is the same for all ROO models, correct for the chronos but wrong for the diver -- diver's case is slightly wider (about 1.5mm), and not as tick. So they would need to produce a whole new case for the diver rep, which seems to me unlikely... Would love to be proven wrong though.

Can't agree you more.

You point out the key points of diver rep v1 that need to be fix first.

If Guru's buying this version, that says a lot. My one is on it's way :thumbsupsmileyanim: Will go straight for AR and waterproofing.

Looks like they fixed the "Roya" Oak caseback and the datewheel color now. Donerix - does yours have the updated caseback? (you mentioned it's from Robert- the 21j version?)

Ask one of the trusted dealers for photos of the newer version A2836 watch's caseback. These watches have the updated datewheel and caseback with the corrected "Royal Oak" spelling. My QC pics showed the correct caseback too.

I haven't found any info on a correct caseback. Any additional info on this?

Can you share those QC pics...? Much appreciated...

Was going to order but fear of the local postal strike may screw up the delivery...

Ask one of the trusted dealers for photos of the newer version A2836 watch's caseback. These watches have the updated datewheel and caseback with the corrected "Royal Oak" spelling. My QC pics showed the correct caseback too.