When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster Pro Chrono 300mt, need Help !

MatS GP

Hi all!

I bought at really good price...

It was treated very badly, as you can see from the photos.

I need help for restoration:

- I can't find the reference for the bezel insert (cousinsuk sells only the complete bezel)and on ebay only aftermarket (i do not want to use)

- the glass can be polished to remove the scratches?

- any other suggestion?

TIA (many) to all RWG crew !

seachrono01.jpg

seachrono02.jpg

seachrono03.jpg

Edited by MatS GP

Cant see the pics, but as far as i know, you can't buy a gen insert on its own from an official watch parts supplier.

WholesaleOutlet on eBay do sell an aftermarket insert for that watch which in my opinion is very gen-like. I fitted one to my SMP-CD You just need to take out your gen pearl to re-use.

Cant see the pics, but as far as i know, you can't buy a gen insert on its own from an official watch parts supplier.

WholesaleOutlet on eBay do sell an aftermarket insert for that watch which in my opinion is very gen-like. I fitted one to my SMP-CD You just need to take out your gen pearl to re-use.

Yes. As long as you have the gen pearl on-hand, you've just saved yourself $$$! HoleSaleOutlet's SMP bezel insert has very accurate coloration, but a sub-par pearl (as with virtually all aftermarket SMP inserts nowadays). Just mod the gen pearl in and you're good. As for the crystal, if you have to replace it, Krysworks does have a very nice single-AR SMP replacement sapphire crystal for about $70. If you feel like selling your messed up insert, please do lemme know.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: