When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland Avenger Blacksteel

matchinthebox

Just got my Skyland Avenger Blacksteel in today from Andrew (Trusty), very excited!

My first impressions, this is a nice replica watch, but it's BIG! I have a SFSO, and a Hubolt BigBang, I thought I knew what a "big watch" was...this takes the cake. The roter is also noticeably louder than my other reps, but it's not loud enough for anyone to notice. Those two things aside, I love it!

Here are some pics i put together, I hope you enjoy!

post-26721-0-88858100-1293497706.jpg

BTW: For those of you waiting for recently shipped orders, mine was shipped on Dec-16th and cleared through LAX Dec 26th...I got it Dec 27th, I live in CA.

• 3 weeks later...

For a size up go with the Super Avenger Blacksteel..it makes the avenger look reasonable by comparison, I have a 8.75 inch wrist and prefer the Skyland over the super

I have a few of these and most of them had noisy rotors, cured by lube..one had the rotor fall off, I opened it and never found the screw that holds the rotor/bearing....not sure one was there! replaced it and all is well