When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

8 x PAMs - time to play guess what is rep and what is gen!

oncyte

It's near the end of the year and these look like the ones I'll end up with till the new year!!

I can't believe how much of my collection has changed!!

Haven't posted here in a while so I thought it'd be fun to play "Guess the Gen/Rep game!" :)

Can you tell me which one(s) are rep and which are gen? Also curious to know your reason for it.

Some are easier to figure out than others.

After about 20 or so guesses I'll reveal what is what. Good luck! :D

**for those who have been following the progress of my collection please refrain from posting the answers** :D

1. 005k

PC279578-2.jpg

2. 111j

PC279585-2.jpg

3. 176l

PC279589-2.jpg

4. 061c

PC279593-2.jpg

5. 02c

PC279596-2.jpg

6. 111e

PC279599-2.jpg

7. 040b

PC279602-2.jpg

8. 029b

PC279605-2.jpg

Edited by oncyte

the 02c is definitely gen.. i'm a little on the fence about the 111e, but i'm gonna throw my lot in and say that's prob a gen too.

the rest are reps, albeit some very impressive frankens in there, like the 176, 61c..

all in all, very nice collection and obviously a lot of sweat and tears (and $$$) have gone into building up the collection.. props to you mate! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm not a Pam guy, but I'll give it a shot. 111E only gen, guess.

Nope...there's more than one gen in there. ;)

They are just too good to tell, and I think you know that. You have some fantastic builds there and your photography just make them shine all the more. I'd say the 61C is at least a franken but the rest only the most ardent Pam Freak would guess. Sterling work

ST4

Thanks mate. :) We'll see who gets it. I'll let you know if you get them right or not. ;)

My guess: 111e and probably 176I are gen.

The 005 and 111J have Little Hero CGs... I'm pretty sure about that. The 111J might be a complete LH build.

Well, I wouldn't be too surprised if I'm completely wrong - they all look great! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just to give you a better pic of the CG on the 005. Is it an LH CG? :D

PC279573-2.jpg

All rep none is gen, see the CG lever none accurate per gen... :pardon:

Oh man....I need to take clearer pics cause at least half of them have gen CGs. :p

Uhm :unsure: , I'm not an expert of PAM... vote 02c for gen. However, congrats all are a wonderful collection.

You are correct on the 02c. :)

Wow!!

I guess 005 and 176 are Gen! But actually they all look spot on! Super collection! :)

Thanks mate. :)

the 02c is definitely gen.. i'm a little on the fence about the 111e, but i'm gonna throw my lot in and say that's prob a gen too.

the rest are reps, albeit some very impressive frankens in there, like the 176, 61c..

all in all, very nice collection and obviously a lot of sweat and tears (and $$$) have gone into building up the collection.. props to you mate! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here's a pic of the 111e back to clear any confusion.

PC279601-2.jpg

Let me guess.....

All Franken has gen dial except 029B, 176L and 111J

02C I know you're parted out

005 Gen dial and LH CG :)

61C has Gen dial and CG

111E is hard for me to tell

Others ... I'm not sure

Sam, please solve :rolleyes:

I actually decided to keep the 02c and never parted it out. :)

Some of what you listed is correct...and some are not. :p

Edited by oncyte

ok then.. 2 gens for me then.. 002C and 111E :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yep 02c and 111e gens the rest are incredible frankens which will all eventually make their way to my watchbox!!

Bah...you guys are good....I need to try harder into fooling you ppl. :p

+1 with Don but I have zero confidence in the prediction. These are all ridiculously good frankens or gens. :thumbsupsmileyanim: on a wonderful collection.

The 176L is a franken...with gen dial and CG. The 2 other predictions were true. The 111e and the 02c are the gens.

Here is a pic of the back of the 176L if you were curious. :p

PC279591-2.jpg

Edited by oncyte

Oncyte,

While your watches are ridiculously nice, the straps are just gorgeous too!!

Mind telling which strapmaker the gator on 02c is from?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sure thing! That's a SanDave special tanning gator. But unfortunately he doesn't have any more of that hide left. :(