When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

replicawatchreport

borz

Just out of curiosity, why is replicawatchreport referenced here, and more importantly, why does it have ByTor's RWG posts on several of its pages? Isn't it basically just a fake review site pimping scam sites selling $500 "swiss" PAMs with pizza slicer crowns? Or is the guy running the site some moron who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground, let alone a good rep from a bad one? :)

In fact the guy who runs/ran that place, Richard Brown, was an active member of forums a few years back, and I believe at the time had permission to use articles from a number of our people.

He authored the "Replica report" a few years back, which, when it was released was a pretty up to date guide on reps.

Don't know if he's still around, but his site has certainly degenerated into a haven for scam artists.

Pity.

Offshore

Hey all,

That's not me anymore; I sold the site back in May. I removed my name before I sold it but they put it back afterwards and so far haven't responded to my requests to remove it again.

It's just another scammy site I'm sad to say. I hadn't updated it in two years and it was getting DMCA notices from Rolex and others on specific pages, so when an offer to buy it came along I was willing to sell.

Sorry all,

Richard

RWR was my introduction to the modern rep scene, back when I didn't know what a Steelfish was, and was worried about mistakenly buying a fake. I read a few articles, searched for "By-Tor", found several rep forums, and voila... Here I am with a whole pile of fakes!

Thanks, Richard.

That's not me anymore; I sold the site back in May. I removed my name before I sold it but they put it back afterwards and so far haven't responded to my requests to remove it again.

It's just another scammy site I'm sad to say. I hadn't updated it in two years and it was getting DMCA notices from Rolex and others on specific pages, so when an offer to buy it came along I was willing to sell.

Thanks for clearing that up, Richard.

RWR was my introduction to the modern rep scene, back when I didn't know what a Steelfish was, and was worried about mistakenly buying a fake. I read a few articles, searched for "By-Tor", found several rep forums, and voila... Here I am with a whole pile of fakes!

Thanks, Richard.

That’s exactly how I found this place. Thanks to By-Tor and Richard :thumbsupsmileyanim: