When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Community Guide To Best Breitling Replicas

By-Tor

Breitling Flying B Chronograph, seconds at '3 (Asian 7750 Automatic)

Another new and very expensive replica. Everyone seems to be genuinely surprised that they replicated this. According to the reports, the genuine is only 9mm thick, but due to Asian 7750 being thick movement the rep is probably thicker.

this might need a little correction

from BS

Diameter: 58.2 x 38.5mm

Thickness: 16.77mm

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest mikemcnair

Breitling Superocean "older model"

[img//i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/BT2112/Breit%20Guide/king

This watch has inaccurate case size. The SuperOcean should be 42mm and the Steelfish is 44mm. Looks like the rep makers have just used the SFSO case and exchanged the dial. Helium valve and date font are off as well. The bezel fonts are off and the caseback has wrong markings (the dial has 2000, caseback 1500). Summary: A real half-assed effort. Avoid.

REVIEWS: No reviews of this watch yet.

i would KILL for one of these, literally, KILL. lol, dammit that is one hot watch!! thank you for posting this!!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this thread has made my decision on what one to buy even harder :D

are there any places in orlando to buy a good rep?

save me ordering off a website as im away on my hols there tomorrow, im hopefully gonna get one and then say "oh yeah i bought this in america so no one will question if its real or not" :D

the site im lookin at, perfect clones, says delivery will be about 15 days so will work in nicely anyway

• 1 month later...
About the 7) Breitling TT. I think there is 2 versions available. The date font is not the same between the Josh and the eddie lee. IMO the eddie lee's Breitling TT is the most accurate, the date is very very good.

do you have a link to eddie lee... im interested in getting a navitimer...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Please let me know if I'm missing something (a new model that should be included, etc.)

Can I ask what the Breitling experts on here think of the Chrono-matic 49 as a rep?

I'm on a steep learning curve with Breitlings - I didn't even know this one existed until this morning - but, to me at least, it looks like (a) a nice watch and (B) a decent rep.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...