When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 127 / 217 / 203 - 1:1 design + Swiss Corundrum + Light A.R. = perfection

BigCrown

PAM 127 / 217 / 203 - 1:1 design + Swiss Corundrum + Light A.R. = perfection [pre-order is now open]

The pre-order for the 1:1, perfect clarity (same material as OEM - Swiss Corundrum Sapphire), perfect shape and distortion, light AR per the genuine example - has begun today, December 31, 2010.

I will end the pre-order on January 30, 2011.

Price for a crystal: $189 + shipping

Shipping:

Continental United States: USPS Priority with Tracking $8

Continental United States: USPS Express with Tracking $18

International: USPS Priority with Unreliable Tracking $14

International: USPS Global Express with Good Tracking $32

All work is done in the United States and will be supervised by myself. I guarantee a quality product and will accept returns if not satisfied.

Price includes one gasket.

I am a strong believer that the 'swiss' DSN PAM 127 and DSN 217 are INCREDIBLE. So if you invest $400 in one of his base watches, install one of these crystals, you will have a total of $600 invested into a 'super-rep'. IMHO this is the price point where we should be for such pieces.

I have ordered a NOS Panerai Crystal to be used and is on its way to the us as of today. Here are some of my stock photos of my last 'fiddy' to get your appetite stimulated (NOS OEM DIAL AND HANDS):

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

Please calculate the appropriate shipping and submit payment to this pp account:

Submariner50years@gmail.com

These will be produced in small batches (it takes 5 days to complete a batch). I will ship in the order of your payment, so it is not always wise to wait.

Thank you RepGeek for your continued support!

:cowboy:

I will be donating a couple of these crystals to RWGforum.com so look for the raffles in February!

• 4 months later...