When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who's the best price on 177L?

simonporsche

Received my 177L yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Paid on Jan 6th, Tony shipped it out on the 8th, and it arrived in NYC on the 12th. Great service and incredible watch. I'm very happy with the crown spacing as well as the look and feel of the watch itself. It screams gen, as long as you don't look at the movement.

Now just waiting on a panerai box from Silix and a strap from strap culture and I'll be all set.

Ordered mine from Tony (asian7750.com) and is 198 + 30 for shipping.

I also ordered mine from Tony. I emailed him directly with some questions, and was able to purchase the watch for $188USD + $20 for shipping to NY, NY.

I also got mine from Tony... he is always 20 bucks cheaper than any other dealer, and he takes PP

Hi Guys, Tony if offering 3 strap choices, (is it just me) but I cant see any pictures of the straps. Would you guys mind posting a picture of the watch & strap you received. Im really interested in ordering from Tony too - is Tonys watch the same as the cartel version?

Now just waiting on a panerai box from Silix and a strap from strap culture and I'll be all set.

JSN, Did you get the box, silix describes a brown strap inside the box, but the picture shows a rubber strap, what did you get?

Cheers for your help

lufcmattylad

lufcmattylad, I'm still waiting on the box. However, Silix emailed me pics when he was mailing it out and it includes a tan rep strap. Also, i have been waiting on a paypal invoice from strapculture for several days now to order the strap combo I want. The rep world is definitely not for the impatient.

Does Tony use REG AIRMAIL?

Doesnt really look like it from his "shipping & handling" page

lufcmattylad, I'm still waiting on the box. However, Silix emailed me pics when he was mailing it out and it includes a tan rep strap. Also, i have been waiting on a paypal invoice from strapculture for several days now to order the strap combo I want. The rep world is definitely not for the impatient.

Cheers for the update. Yep rep world defo not for the impatient. I found the strap options BTW. I think I know which I'll go for

Yes, he shipped EMS. Once again, email him directly for the best price. I got mine for $188 + $20 EMS shipping to NYC.

Quick shipper. Here's the tracking from start to finish:

Delivered, January 13, 2011, 6:35 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Notice Left, January 13, 2011, 11:48 am, NEW YORK, NY

Notice Left, January 12, 2011, 4:38 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Arrival at Post Office, January 12, 2011, 2:03 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Inbound International Arrival, January 12, 2011, 8:37 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, January 09, 2011, 12:56 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, January 08, 2011, 8:21 pm

Do you happen to have Tony's direct email?

Yes, he shipped EMS. Once again, email him directly for the best price. I got mine for $188 + $20 EMS shipping to NYC.

Quick shipper. Here's the tracking from start to finish:

Delivered, January 13, 2011, 6:35 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Notice Left, January 13, 2011, 11:48 am, NEW YORK, NY

Notice Left, January 12, 2011, 4:38 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Arrival at Post Office, January 12, 2011, 2:03 pm, NEW YORK, NY

Inbound International Arrival, January 12, 2011, 8:37 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, January 09, 2011, 12:56 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, January 08, 2011, 8:21 pm

• 1 month later...