When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Pics of my new RG RC ROO

Guest Sql_pl

I have the same RG ROO RC...(on my second one as the first one got sold, missed it so much that went and got another) :bangin:

It is a fantastic rep...the color of the dial with the RG is fantastic. :good:

the rep rubber strap is excellent.

I have had the gen in hand and this rep is very close. :good:

this is a very sporty watch and the RG is subtle enough with the rubber strap to be an every day watch. if anyone is on the fence, don't hesitate as I think you will be very pleased with the quality of this rep.

Maciek, where are the pics of this watch with your girl? Very nice RG Montoya too!

Just ordered this exact watch from Andrew. QC pics arrived earlier today, and the watch is now zooming its way to me via EMS...

Am going to have Francisco work his magic on the watch when it arrives, then look forward to enjoying it for many years to come.

An earlier posted commented on the quality of the rubber strap - is it nice and soft? My experience of rep rubber on other watches hasn't been great..

An earlier posted commented on the quality of the rubber strap - is it nice and soft? My experience of rep rubber on other watches hasn't been great..

Having had a few of gen ROO straps in my hand I'd say rep is very very close, to the point of no sense in upgrading.

Oh and yes, montoya is not mine, the picture was taken by exper, like I stated in the post with pic attached by the way ;-)

I am also looking forward to taking some pics of the rosie with my gf but it is cold and dark around here lately, let's wait for summer, pool etc.

@exper - could you post a pic of the damage to your watch? Does it look bad?

I agree about the rep strap - It's not worth the upgrade! I have a gen one on mine but I got a good deal and got it before the rep arrived but I wouldn't do it again.

Sql: Unfortunately the watch is in Dubai and im in Poland but when I'm back i'll take some pics - it is noticeable as its on the 12'o clock position but not enough to justify binning the watch. I have spoken to a few people in Dubai Gold souq about re-plating the watch with gen RG and the prices are very good so when I am back I will be trying this out and will post updates (just dont know when this will be yet)

• 2 months later...

congrats buddy, it looks great! i really miss mine ...

DSC01410.jpg

may i ask, is that the AP Don Ramon DE La Cruz? or is it another? I reayy like the Don Ramon de la cruz special edition, with its brown dial against the gold case..

If yours is one it makes me really want to get one now, and if its not this special edition Don RAMON de la cruz then i must know the name or model of this watch you have cuz this one i like just as much as the Don Ramon and will be happy to get either in my collection.....Thanks, Wan

The pic shows the ROO rosegold rubberclad.

It is available with all our dealers here....opt for the updated version (dial color).

Theo

BTW: the Don Ramon .... has a new and updated caseback now, so this would be nice to have as well.

Weren't there more flaws to this model?

I've seen it live and it's god damn stunning in person. If there was a descent rep of this I'm sure as h*ll getting it :)