When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Manscaping

ExtraExtra

Just get a beard trimmer and use it with the lowest guard. Balls are difficult, use same thing just be extra careful, get the obvious, and dont worry about getting too detailed. I've heard people shave their whole situation, balls included. Razor burn and stubble from hell I bet. Hair removal creams can burn your balls in like 3 minutes flat.

I hear shaving the ass crack isn't a good idea... Someone wrote an Internet article about that some time ago, but I've not had the chance to go out searching for it. Thinking about the logistics of performing that task and the long term results, I can certainly see why that would not be recommended; stubble growth in that region would probably feel like 40 grit sandpaper griding with every step. Probably quite uncomfortable...

I lust leave the smallest stubble that the electric razor can do. I tried a couple and found Philips has this one with 2 razors on both ends and center for no stubble at all. So to the question of ass shaving, i just leave the stubble and shave away from the center. Works well for me.

LOL

best to review your options with your lady friend or wife first for their opinion..

i strongly believe in personal grooming and your wife/girlfriend/significant other special person probably feels the same way because you should be pleasant to look at.

do small areas FIRST. If you like it and are used to the feeling then move on to another area.

once you are used to it a safety razor and shaving cream works fine on the twig and berries. no razor burn whatsoever.

i do not shave my scalp, i use a balding blade attachment

and whenever or where ever you shave i strongly recommend that you use a high quality scrub-cream first, they are awesome. my wife bought me some years ago and i now use it every time.

I hear shaving the ass crack isn't a good idea... Someone wrote an Internet article about that some time ago, but I've not had the chance to go out searching for it. Thinking about the logistics of performing that task and the long term results, I can certainly see why that would not be recommended; stubble growth in that region would probably feel like 40 grit sandpaper griding with every step. Probably quite uncomfortable...

I can't imagine. Or having the twig nestling in stubble (5 o' clock shadow) all day, and/or having to shave/trim daily.

people are getting way to open on this thread... what the hell... do you really need my opinion on your ball shaving??

ahaha... Yes. :cc_detective:

I can't blame the OP, I caught myself recently looking around online to see what the consensus was on the subject of manscaping, too.

I've shaved for as long as I can remember, more from a hygiene point than anything else really, but to be fair, I would expect a female to have it well tended down there, so why shouldn't she expect the same?!

I use a Mach Fusion on all parts, only thing I don't shave are my legs and pits. Oh and head, I have hair so no need for the bald wig on my head!!

Make sure to use a good after shave balm when done to prevent razor burn and alls good!

Sixx :bones:

I really just trim everything, no shaving only when I get a tattoo is when a razor hits me bellow the neck.

I dislike hair in general when it gets to long on the body but I would never shave or wax or laser anything but back hairs those are nasty.

• 3 weeks later...

If i did it, I would use a battery powered beardtrimmer. Not sure about the balls though. In fact the balls are the reason i'd be hard pressed to do it. They're way too precious to put any cutting instruments near there.

Also, they would be a huge job (sorry couldn't resist) :p

Razor for the balls. Smoothness they love for those teabag moments :-X

This thread is hilarious

Just get a beard trimmer with whatever attachment and go for broke. It's pretty hard to [censored] it up

The trick is to keep the skin taut. Just need to give oneself a bit of a squirrel grip, pull your sack tight, can't go wrong, whether it's shaving or trimming... And never go against the grain, only with. Shaving nicks in that region can get messy. Have to agree with earlier teabagging comment, plunging a shorn scrote onto a willing recipient's chin really is a sign of consideration :)

The trick is to keep the skin taut. Just need to give oneself a bit of a squirrel grip, pull your sack tight, can't go wrong, whether it's shaving or trimming... And never go against the grain, only with. Shaving nicks in that region can get messy. Have to agree with earlier teabagging comment, plunging a shorn scrote onto a willing recipient's chin really is a sign of consideration :)

Oh man... make a youtube vid already

I'm unsubscribing lol