When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Mont Blanc Pens

cib0rgman

I can't recomment gen MB's either. Like someone above, it practically shattered when it hit the floor. Regardless of what you've heard about MB being sympathetic about such things, they weren't.

Half cost of what I paid to fix it.

On reps, I've bought from Josh but only the the rollerballs. They are great quality and accept gen refills even though the site doesn't say so. I mentioned this to Josh and he said yes, "some do, some don't - better just not to say incase they don't".

The one that's shaped like a women's body is of particularly excellent quality - forget the name of it.

I like the Montblanc Le Grande series pens, they are big and fat, I have a weird grip and they fit my hand nicely, SO comfortable to use.

The gen LeGrande rollers and ballpoints run about $300 I believe, WAY too much for such a pen, so I've bought 2 from Narikaa.

What can I say, for a $25 pen they are fine, yes, some of the black paint has chipped off over time revealing the brass underneath (they are fairly heavy pens BTW). I baby these pens, and am not happy with the chipping, what can you do.

I bought them because they are oversize, and so they serve my purpose very well and are a pleasure to use. In one the gen refill fits, the other not.

I've tried the tip reaming out mod, does not work. There are NOT enough threads on the gen refill to screw down far enough to the tip!

As for rep fountain pens - I have one that's absolute garbage, and another, the Copernicus from TTK that has an amazing nib, go figure.

• 3 months later...

I have to recomend Naarika also but if you want somthing special then i can heartily recoment the Fountain Pen Emporium

My mum asked me what i would want for my 40th bithday, something special i could keep, a watch was out as i have so many and she does not have that much money, so i found a nice waterman from 1935 and she drove (only lives 30 min away) out there and bought it for me, it is absolutly stunning, real history and in its original service box. The bussines is ran by an old guy in his 70s who knows his stuff.

very motherly of her :) buy her some flowers!

• 9 years later...
On 3/27/2021 at 3:31 AM, Pen collector said:

Whatever you do stay clear of replicamontblanc.cn it's a scam company

Resurrecting a zombie thread to tell us what we already know, and you would too if you had done your research and read up before diving in