When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot fever

marcoxxx1984

No help from forum friends???

I'd suggest using the search. All of the Big Bangs are (except for a select few) are Chronos.

There's hundreds of dial, strap, and bezel combinations out there as welll.

The most standard is the Big Bang Stainless Steel.

Other Popular models are the "Black Magic", "Tuiga", "Tuiga Rose Gold", "Big Bang King Power Chrono" and a whole BUNCH of others.

Do some research and narrow your options down.

Asking a question like. "which hublot should i buy" is too general. Most are fairly accurate to the original, so it's difficult for us to help you if you don't give us any criteria :)

Lastly: Give your posts some time. Less than 12 hours had gone by before you posted again, between 10:30p, and 9am.. not a lot of people are at their computer ;)

• 2 years later...

Plaifender, that my friend is a nice piece! How is the gold on it? Enjoy! Blessings

D

Beside that this topic is dated from 2011. And Plaifender told he sold that one, the rose gold is good on it. On top of that it's a great watch ;)

If you dont mind me asking any idea where i might be able to pick up a 

Hublot Big Bang King Power F1 PVD Black Dial 

Trustytime, Puretime and all the other TDs here...

I'm also interested in the F1, so I already looked around. But I don't know if there are any stocks on them. So just email the TD of your choice and ask if he is able to get one for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
On 3/24/2013 at 11:11 PM, Determine said:

Plaifender, that my friend is a nice piece! How is the gold on it? Enjoy! Blessings

D

On 3/25/2013 at 4:57 AM, martijnp said:

Beside that this topic is dated from 2011. And Plaifender told he sold that one, the rose gold is good on it. On top of that it's a great watch ;)

Reading this over 5 years later is Surreal... haha..  Martijnp.. nailed it.  It was an awesome watch, but I don't miss Big Bangs at all!