When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breaking bad?

Guest zeleni kukuruz

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You are at the begining, you aint seen nothin yet :) that show grows on you for every episode!

I just finished boardwalk empire, it was good nice filmed and intresting! Took me a few episodes to get hooked :) but im realy looking forward to seson two!

You are at the begining, you aint seen nothin yet :) that show grows on you for every episode!

I just finished boardwalk empire, it was good nice filmed and intresting! Took me a few episodes to get hooked :) but im realy looking forward to seson two!

Just finished S02... Had a freeish weekend :) he's come a long way from the beginning. The writing is fantastic, and the actors are very good too, but the ATM part was cold-hearted :) (no further spoilers for this still watching)

Will update after S03 over the next few days, this show is addictive :)

Indeed they are a "strange bunch" but not nearly as strange as those UK folks,especially those from the south coast. :p

Hehe :whistling:

If you look at Stargate Universe, the "fans" boycott watching the show and bash it all over the net, and it gets canned. It was a great show, better scripts and cast/acting, than the previous shows, a true gritty series. Now there is no new Stargate on the TV for the first time in years......

Another intelligent show I loved was Caprica, that's gone, with the similar fate of SGU, "fan" boycott and internet hate campaign. Remember Deadwood? They never even made the last season, due to poor viewer ratings, that was one of the best shows I have ever seen on TV! :)

So that's what I mean really, lots of really great shows disappear because nobody in the US watches them, or the fanbase actually try to force them off air?! Seems most peeps are too busy watching X Factor or crappy reality TV shows, and unfortunately it seems that trend is catching on here too, lets call it "dumb TV" :p

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Just finished S02... Had a freeish weekend :) he's come a long way from the beginning. The writing is fantastic, and the actors are very good too, but the ATM part was cold-hearted :) (no further spoilers for this still watching)

Will update after S03 over the next few days, this show is addictive :)

I told you! :) i love that show S3 is the best i think :)

Hehe :whistling:

If you look at Stargate Universe, the "fans" boycott watching the show and bash it all over the net, and it gets canned. It was a great show, better scripts and cast/acting, than the previous shows, a true gritty series. Now there is no new Stargate on the TV for the first time in years......

Another intelligent show I loved was Caprica, that's gone, with the similar fate of SGU, "fan" boycott and internet hate campaign. Remember Deadwood? They never even made the last season, due to poor viewer ratings, that was one of the best shows I have ever seen on TV! :)

So that's what I mean really, lots of really great shows disappear because nobody in the US watches them, or the fanbase actually try to force them off air?! Seems most peeps are too busy watching X Factor or crappy reality TV shows, and unfortunately it seems that trend is catching on here too, lets call it "dumb TV" :p

Anytime I really like a program It's canceled,If I dont like the program It's a runaway hit, so what the hell do I know!!! :pardon:

This thread made me realise I had dl'd s3 many months ago but never watched it. I've just finished watching the season and am re-hooked.

Info here on season 4 - says July 11.

On the ScFi note, yep Mickey Padge. I agree with you on SGU and Caprica (although I had some character issues with SGU).

Looking forward to Falling Skies :)

Have been trying to get into Beebs' "Outcasts" - great premise, hope it improves...

If people are waiting for Breaking Bad to return I have a non-AMC/HBO recommendation to fill the gap.

It might not be everyone's bag, but I like Breaking Bad, Dexter & Deadwood, so if you're in that group perhaps this might fill a slight gap.

It's a UK show called The Misfits. I'm about 10 out of 13 episodes into it. It has some very funny moments. I believe they're planning to remake it for the US.