When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm Plant Ocean

Raikiri

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Below is a QC picture of new 42mm PO from Tony. It looks like they finally fixed the logo sitting to close to the letters issue.

I can't wait to have it at home :thumbsupsmileyanim:

please share with us the rest of your QC pics

I just ordered one and my QC pics should be coming soon

And I've got the impression that the crown is slightly smaller than on the usual v5... Looks like they've improved the few remaining flaws on that one!!!

My bad...

Crowns are the same as the "old" v5...

Still great watch! Congrats', segoy!

Hi mate that's pretty close to the gen one. I am planning to get one as well from either Trusty guy or Pure time.

Quick question for you, they mentioned this UPO version now uses 316F Stainless Steel which different from the older one being 316L. Accroding to some reviews, its brighter and bit shinier that previous one.

How was it for you? they said the bracelet looked like gen now? Would you also be able to post pictures of the clasp?

thank you

That one looks really good and just triggered me to buy this one again ( My narikaa version died :( ). The gap between the omega logo and the text looks really nice and the pearl looks really nice as well. Can you maybe give some more information about what you paid and maybe some lume shots as well? You can also PM me ofcourse and I can not go on the site from Tony?!

Edited by Keentje

Don't look at the website. Just drop Tony an email about what you need.

Hi there,

I've spoken to Tony and he says he cannot supply any due to a dial issue, it miffs me a bit that you have a 42mm Planet Ocean with el cheapo movement which is what I asked for albeit with Pumpkin Bezel......

Does Tony not want my business? :D

This is a dumb question, but how do I buy from Josh at Perfect Clones? Is it from perfect-clones.net? Or do I order via a PM like most other dealers. I see his name popping up all the time, but can't figure out how to place an order.

nevermind. I think I figured it out. If I am not mistaken, it's Joshua on the trusted dealers site, correct?

Edited by digimon

This is a dumb question, but how do I buy from Josh at Perfect Clones? Is it from perfect-clones.net? Or do I order via a PM like most other dealers. I see his name popping up all the time, but can't figure out how to place an order.

nevermind. I think I figured it out. If I am not mistaken, it's Joshua on the trusted dealers site, correct?

Yep, you're not mistaken, that's the one!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you're not mistaken, that's the one!

Sorry, newbie here. I had the same question about ordering from Josh, but I can't figure out where this "trusted dealers" site is. And would someone be so kind as to fill me in on what this "deal" watch from Josh is? Thanks!

Edited by PostModernPrimate

Below is a QC picture of new 42mm PO from Tony. It looks like they finally fixed the logo sitting to close to the letters issue.

I can't wait to have it at home :thumbsupsmileyanim:

how much is this one and does it have the ETA Swiss, ETA clone, or Chinese movement?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, newbie here. I had the same question about ordering from Josh, but I can't figure out where this "trusted dealers" site is. And would someone be so kind as to fill me in on what this "deal" watch from Josh is? Thanks!

You may have found this out if you've explored this site more, but be aware that Josh's site right now is 1-pc8838.com. Perfect-clones.net is, amusingly enough, a fake site for reps. I'm he still sells fine reps...but it's not Josh, though he'll tell you it is if you ask him.