When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU GTG 2011 (non EU members more than welcome!)

FxrAndy

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where should it be held

it was decided last year by all attendees that the Anual EU Get to gether(GTG) will change location every year from now on, it has been expertly hosted by Stephane for the last 3 years and it is time for him to get to see a bit of the world.

The locations proposed are above, in you are in that location and can offer some advise if that was chosen on venue ect it would be greatly appeciated.

Factors to consider

Transport conections and distance for all

Accomodation Costs

Food and drink costs

Just by voting does not mean you will attend but it will show the most popular location where we stand the chance of the most attendees, GTG are not just for the old and bold members but for all, Security is however a consideration so once a city has been chosen people who wish to attend will be ablke to make thems self known to an organiser, the venue will only be made known to those who are attending.

You can select multiple answer so lets see where we can get the most members

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

I am in for any location as you already figured!

I won't vote thus.

As Andy said, we need to consider the best place to be the one where a member can "handle it locally".

The average number of attendees is 20 to 25...

The schedule was usually: - saturday afternoon drinks - saturday evening restaurant

Some arrive on the friday, some on the saturday and all leave on the sunday.

This means that there is a possibility to even meet on the friday evening and to do some tourism over the week-end.

@ Concepta and Modelizer: please let us know if both of you are "Malmo" or, when Sweden is suggested, if there are different cities...

All the best and Viva the 4th EU official GTG!

Cheers

Stephane

@ Concepta and Modelizer: please let us know if both of you are "Malmo" or, when Sweden is suggested, if there are different cities...

We're in different cities Stephane. Both on the west coast but Concepta is more up north. But since I don't want to out anybody, I leave it up to Concepta to reveal his location himself.. ;)