When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 217

Cubeistan

To the three people who made this one come together beautifully: my sincere thanks to each of you! Brobert for your beautiful detailing; Zigmeister for your masterful assembly; VDB for your "crowning" achievement, the reason it's on my wrist today.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

The specs: Eddie Lee case, bezel, case back and crown. OEM crystal, dial, hands, CG, movement.

Come on C...you do all that work spend all that dosh and you give us those pics !!!

We want more .....:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great work mate.... Wish I had one now :)

Thanks Pete Krappy iphone pics I I know I apologize :) more better to follow when I get home.

Looking forward to it mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats again...Lovely job :) Bad pics though :D:p

Hurry up Harry !! ..............;)

This is getting cruel !!!

I know it goes against the zoo rules... but you need to feed the animals mate !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Heres my lume shot....now show us yours....:)

Hurry up Harry !! ..............;)

This is getting cruel !!!

I know it goes against the zoo rules... but you need to feed the animals mate !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Heres my lume shot....now show us yours....:)

Pics are totally the first order of business after getting back in about 7 hours! Estimated feeding time 0900 (GMT+2) :) In the FRA AP lounge now, waiting the 22:25 flight.

Pics are totally the first order of business after getting back in about 7 hours! Estimated feeding time 0900 (GMT+2) :) In the FRA AP lounge now, waiting the 22:25 flight.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Safe journey mate :)

Super Sweet C :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now get and have that shower....I can smell you from here !!! ;) ;)

Thanks for taking the time mate, its so worth the wait....Love that movement mate...well worth the effort for us guys that just love the 47s !!

I got so close to putting one in mine...but settled for LHs Destro movement which I dont regret.....untl I saw your pics !!!! Git!! ;) ;)

However I have a gen crown and bezel :p

Wear it well my friend and enjoy ... Always like the Alli with white but can I suggest as an other option you consider a JV or Cashmere Gold mate it so makes a difference to the look of the watch....

Lovely Lovely..... Have you started passing out the cigars ??? If so where is mine !! :) And what you calling it ?? ;)

Thanks cloner, pabler, Pete, mellons, mene, oncyte, Watchmeister, w0lf.

@oncyte, i'm not uncaring. I'd rather believe it gave itself up to a higher purpose.

@Pete, thanks a a veritable strap orgy about to begin. Number of them in line already to have a shot at her; cashmere, Kostas painted ammo, Kevin ammo, Jstraps baseball glove, Simona. The JV on my 288 wants a shot too but it's 27mm.

Ah for your gen bezel and crown. The extra bezel height & width around the dial makes it. No name no ceegars yet.

I have a lighter in my hand when you are ready mate :)

Look forward to the fashion show with those straps mate :) :)