When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHICH ONE!?

BGGodwin

Panerai enthusiasts;

I'm in the market for a Panerai rep but I cannot decide on one. Each time I think I've decided, I change my mind... then when I was ready to buy one, there are none in stock! :wounded1:

Which model should I get... the 111, 177, or 219? I know the differences, part of the problem is I want them all!!!!!! But after I buy this one, I'm going to have to wait a while until I can afford another watch.

HELP!! :shock:

What about the 005 or the 318 (same but with brooklyn bridge caseback).

I personally prefer the 177L but lots of people think it's too dull with it's brushed titanium finish.

I think that the 111 is very popular around the boards, was just looking at them and they get a 5 star rating on Puretime's site (with the rubber band) and it gets 4 stars with the bracelet, anybody know why?

MM

I think that the 111 is very popular around the boards, was just looking at them and they get a 5 star rating on Puretime's site (with the rubber band) and it gets 4 stars with the bracelet, anybody know why?

MM

a 111 with a bracelet?? Very ugly.. not very common to see a 111 on bracelet.. I think it looks horrible. Better to get it on rubber then change to a nice leather strap :)

Is PureTime "the better" dealer of who is listed? I sent three e-mails to them and didn't get a response for a single one... kind of turned me off from them. :(

I was ready to buy the 177 but was informed it is out of stock at the moment with Connie and Andrew. Hopefully I'll be able to decide soon! :lol:

+1 to the other dealers - ask Mary as she's great for a first time buyer :) (which I think you are??)

She's a bit busy so sometimes can be a little bit slow responding to emails, but she is quality!

As above, you also have the 005 and 318 to consider, and there is a new 026K out soon too, and apparently a 360...

There's always more watches you want than you have money for, you have to get used to it! :D lol

Edited by Member X

+1 to the other dealers - ask Mary as she's great for a first time buyer :) (which I think you are??)

She's a bit busy so sometimes can be a little bit slow responding to emails, but she is quality!

As above, you also have the 005 and 318 to consider, and there is a new 026K out soon too, and apparently a 360...

There's always more watches you want than you have money for, you have to get used to it! :D lol

What about King watches? or Replikamake?

The 005, 177 and 219 come from a factory that got the crystal right. The 111 has a darker crystal with blue AR that's not very good.

I have the 005, 177 and some 111 for parts. The 005 and 177 you can wear without any mods.

I'd stay away from the 318 since the caseback is not that accurate.

Open caseback will expose you to a bad replica movement. No rep movement comes close to the gen. The 005 will be very hard for any non expert to say anything about it.

Edited by txcollector

The 005, 177 and 219 come from a factory that got the crystal right. The 111 has a darker crystal with blue AR that's not very good.

I have the 005, 177 and some 111 for parts. The 005 and 177 you can wear without any mods.

Thanks for the heads-up. I guess if I want one with a polished case, I'll do the 005.

If you want your emails answered in a matter of minutes use trusty, hes the best when it comes answering emails and getting what you need IMO. Although the 005 and the 219 are out of stock, so you will have to wait like everyone else.

Hes email is trustytime@gmail.com