When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's heeeere!

jac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sides of the bezel ARE polished !

The sides of the case ARE NOT polished, but are sandblasted like the rest of the case !

The sides of the case back ARE polished !

Yea, I'll take that bet

we're not talking about the sides... we're talking about the edges... the place where the sides meet the top of the case :)

take that bet.. and I'll give you my francisco modified Pam 253 :)

Why are we debating on this point.....it was stated clearly by some members that the edges are polished....and for sql_pl....you need that watch! :clapping:

Theo

P.S.: Damn, I fear my watch is stuck with customs again!

P.P.S.: Checked my track ID again and the number does not exsist...grrr, I fear it has never been shipped!

Why are we debating on this point.....it was stated clearly by some members that the edges are polished....and for sql_pl....you need that watch! :clapping:

Theo

P.P.S.: Checked my track ID again and the number does not exsist...grrr, I fear it has never been shipped!

Strange! I ordered mine directly when I saw it, still waiting as well, should arrive this month though :).

Theo

Strange! I ordered mine directly when I saw it, still waiting as well, should arrive this month though :).

It is odd that several owners (including me) have stated that the watch does have polished case edges--but that people continued to suggest that it does not. You guys crack me up! Now go take your ADHD medication :)

Beautiful watch! congrats on that one! do you have any modifications on it Eunomians? (besides the strap of course)

Congrats to all you guys who own this watch. Looks absolutely beautiful.......the sandblasted Ti with polished finishings are just wow!! This might be my first AP! Anyone had a chance to compare it to a gen? ;)

Congrats to all you guys who own this watch. Looks absolutely beautiful.......the sandblasted Ti with polished finishings are just wow!! This might be my first AP! Anyone had a chance to compare it to a gen? ;)