When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Arrival - Breitling Super Avenger

Hi all

This is my first rep Breitling and I dont think it will be my last (might even consider a gen) I've seen some great photos of the SA and had to try one, its a beast of a watch and I love it. I was a little concerned about its size but was pleasently suprised at how it wears and feels comfortable on the wrist.

Not so sure about the bracelet, finding it a lttle tricky to take out a few links (a few little screws just wont budge) If anyone can suggest a suitable leather strap then that'll be a good help.

SNB15226edit.jpg

SNB15222edit.jpg

SNB15239edit.jpg

i was pretty sure your dial was gen, if not, i would have ordered one right now.

i would say that the rep SA with gen dials are so close to gen, that buying a gen is not really worth it.

i own a franken SA and a Gen Seawolf and built quality is almost equal. nobody around me could spot the rep vs gen.

congrats on that beauty! :victory:

Pride factor about gens has to be considered,we always say "i dont tell anyone my rep is gen" yada yada,i have owned many franken SA's and one gen,the gen i still have all frankens long gone,as close to gen as they were. You can fool anyone with these except yourself and for some,thats enough. To say "its not worth it to buy a gen",come on.

That said if this is your first venture with a SA it is something to behold,the king of watches imo...damn addictive,wont be your last.... 8)

Leather Breit straps rep or gen are like hunks of wood wrapped around your wrist,a SA belongs on SS. Good luck and enjoy man. :good:

of course Dave, a gen i always better, no question here.

what i wanted to say, is having a franken that is so close to a gen SA, i would maybe buy a genuine of another watch that is not repped, or that is not repped so well.

that being said, if the SA is your favorite watch amongs all, it is worth Having the gen for sure.

personnally, having a franken SA was enough for me, (after having the gen). so i decided to buy other gens (seawolf and oris prodiver).

that is just my opinion and i accept others having different opinions.

i was pretty sure your dial was gen, if not, i would have ordered one right now.

i would say that the rep SA with gen dials are so close to gen, that buying a gen is not really worth it.

i own a franken SA and a Gen Seawolf and built quality is almost equal. nobody around me could spot the rep vs gen.

congrats on that beauty! :victory:

Very true !!