When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Knives :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

That's an automatic knife, are you allowed to carry those where you're located?

It worries me knowing that people have these in their pockets...

Now way would you be worried?

Koz u mite accidentally kill subbie's Kangaroo!:pardon:

Hahaha! Bite me Hike :)

Yanks and their preoccupations with concealed weapons... I have found the need to take Krav Maga lessons because of concealed-carrying crazies like you!

But this retracting knife genuinely irks me. It's obviously much easier to obtain than a gun, and it's so small it could probably be concealed easily, you just don't know who could be carrying one.

Take home point, I'm getting my kangaroo a kevlar-blocked bullet-proof vest... :)

That's an automatic knife, are you allowed to carry those where you're located?

It worries me knowing that people have these in their pockets...

i carry a gun in my pocket everyday.

not to thread crap

althought i would like to know where your from as well, where you can carry these knives?

i carry a gun in my pocket everyday.

not to thread crap

althought i would like to know where your from as well, where you can carry these knives?

My point exactly, I'm assuming you also have a CCW license and are well versed and well trained in its use.

A pocket knife is equally deadly and obviously very available, hence the comment. I didn't say don't buy them, I'd love to have one of these Microtechs, I wouldn't carry it on a night out on the town though :)

Still getting a flak jacket for my 'roo though, he's a friendly bastard but all you Yanks want to do is blow his head off with your .45's!

P.S. The last time I saw a kanga was about 5 years ago, and it was on the side of the road and very much dead :rofl:

Edited by subbiesrock

It's nuts that automatic knives are illegal for public sale, but a liner lock knife is almost as quick to open one-handed, and is perfectly legal.

I suppose once something is outlawed, it's almost impossible to reverse. Except liquor, I suppose ... but then you must have 99% of the Country shouting about what a stupid law you have made.

my liner lock knife. (except mine has the titanium coat blade, not black)

september_2019_450.jpg

Microtech or other automatic knives can be bought online...the UTX-70 is a small version compared to some of the other models like the Halo or Troodon....anyhow, you can buy it, even at a Gun & Knife Show....but if you want to carry it out in public, you better have a concealed weapons permit (at least in Florida)...and is subject to concealed weapons permit restrictions, just like a hand gun.

I have the Ultratech Tanto blade....it's bigger and a real nifty pocket knife...though I use it mostly for opening letters at home :D ...and I do have a CCW permit.

288a02742ac44a96225e0b237f73.jpg

Here in Alaska you don't need a permit the carry, even concealed. It's actually very refreshing to see someone walking the aisles in the store with a .44 Redhawk on his hip.

Here in the UK, locking blades're illegal to carry... I have a Victorinox Spartan which I always have with me. Often comes in useful, but not yet had to use it to cut a mofo :thumbsupsmileyanim: Sure, some pig would probably give me grief if I ever had to turn out my pockets, but, as the cutting edge of the blade is under three inches (and it doesn't lock) it's totally legal to carry :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by TeeJay