When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another review of the PAM 026K

swdivad

I know there are reviews on this already, but thought to write one too, as this watch just deserves it in every way :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As in the title, all I can really say is that the new PAM 026K is a simply awesome rep... nothing extra to do with this, it's perfect out of th box... I hope these guys keep going down this road.

I got it with the black leather strap, which was nice, but replaced it with a CF strap so I could play in the water with it ;)

Some points:

DLC is even and beautiful

All around finish is great

Crystal/AR is perfect, it just about disappears at some angles, really complimenting the dial details

CG and lever are great, smooth operation and snaps in as good as gen

Dial finish is spot on, fonts may be off under a loupe, but jeez LOL

Lume is amazing

High CP :-)

Waterproof too!!!!

I may be wrong, but it sounds like a high beat movement

I believe this is by far the best Luminor out of the box, I feel great with it on my wrist!

Here's some shots:

img4126resize.jpg

img4127resize.jpg

img4128resize.jpg

img4129resize.jpg

img4132resize.jpg

img4134resizej.jpg

img4135resize.jpg

img4136resize.jpg

img4137resize.jpg

img4139resize.jpg

Sorry for the dust and gunk in some of the pics guys... it's hard to make it completely clean with macro shots... I can assure you that this is a beautiful piece when looking at it with the naked eye, even closely... Best rep out of the box IMO :victory:

Welcome to the Forums. More than likely any of the trusted dealers in this Community can source this piece for you. Simply see the area for dealers, and go to one of their web sites. I bet you will have a choice between generic china, SeaGull, and swiss ETA movements.

I've got so much good to say about this watch... just gotta keep going.

I spent the holiday swimming, diving and snorkeling with this 026 without a single glimmer of leakage.

Great watch, great build... definitely a keeper :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you guys can get any of these special build watches as they come out, they're well worth every penny!

Josh & Andrew are the best out there by a long shot IMO!

Kepp up the great work guys :victory::thumbsupsmileyanim: