When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek and Vacheron Replicas

calatrava

Wow the Nautilus looks really nice. It is by far my favorite in that genre i.e. Royal Oak Jumbo, Vacheron Overseas, etc.

Is Hont selling the same version as the Joshua, Andrew, and Angus ? They usually get the latest watches first, and are more expensive.

Wow the Nautilus looks really nice. It is by far my favorite in that genre i.e. Royal Oak Jumbo, Vacheron Overseas, etc.

Is Hont selling the same version as the Joshua, Andrew, and Angus ? They usually get the latest watches first, and are more expensive.

Yes, the Nautilus is very nice. I believe that the one from Hont is exactly the same as the one from Joshua and Andrew.

I'm almost contemplating getting the legendary MBW Nautilus as well, since the quality of finish is supposed to be much better, even with the issues with the date font and the date window position. In terms of fit and finish, the MBW might be a more credible replica...

These are photos of the MBW Nautilus Jumbo. Even though it is a truly legendary replica, it's finish is clearly closer to the new 1:1 Nautilus than the gen. The gen seems to have an almost sand blasted feel to its brushed stainless steel.

I think even the very best replicas have a hard time with the superlative finishing on PP, VC, and AP watches.

PatekPhilippeNautilus_800_07.jpg

PatekPhilippeNautilus_800_10.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the GEN made of white gold, not SS? ...that is obviously then a world of difference, not just the finish.

However, I'm also wandering about the new "1:1" reps - how good are they in real life? Calatrava, maybe you can give us your "feel" of the watch when worn during daytime? Your pictures are nice, but the poor lighting does indeed make the watch look it's lacking that final touch. How does it wear in reality?

I guess the 1:1 doesn't look too bad in diffuse natural light, but still doesn't seem to be up to the level of the gen.

The photos I had previously were taken with flash, which seems to give the finish a harsher look. I guess I need to drop by an AD to see how the Nautilus looks in the flesh...

By the way, the gen 5711/1A is in stainless steel, and not white gold.

post-29905-0-96680100-1302708633.jpg

post-29905-0-46727500-1302708635.jpg

Edited by calatrava