When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally something new... (5513)

Gorilladame

Hi guys,

After a long time of just reading I finally got something new which is worth sharing:

My new 5513:

Here with the 9315 and with a new replacement insert

DSC00538.jpg

Sadly the 9315 broke on the clasp :bangin: so I have to wear it on a bond starp, but I hope to get a new 9315 soon...

But I finally got a nice faded insert installed:

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

Also a high domed tropic 19 is allready ordered.

IMHO a nice daily beater...

Edited by Gorilladame

Thanks!!

The faded insert is a beauty, here some pics in a better light.

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

but what really gives the whole watch the special kick is the 380 endlink which makes the whole body look much smaller, like the old 5510 and 5508 ones. Never realised this before as I always had 580 endlinks on the 1680. On the other hand I was thinking about a rivited band, but I feel more secured with the Fliplock, so I think I will stick with the good old 9315...

here is a bad pic I took last week, but you can see the case difference and the service insert:

DSC00537.jpg

I already ordered 3 different T19s one from Clark, one gen (which might be the one with the less dome) and just to see how it looks one from mister slimball (wholesaleout).

Edited by Gorilladame

Please tell me that meters first 1680 :wub::shock: isn't genuine and the source you got it from! :bounce:

Also your 5513 looks great, care to share the specs?

I am sorry, that is a gen from a friend of mine :shock:

which actually brought me to the situation to stop spending a sh** load of money on reps and collect money for this used up 5513 you can see in the pics above...

I guess (and many of the older members feel the same) at some point you will need the real drug...

here is another pic of that 1680: (don´t droll on the keyboard, I actually did when I saw it first...)

1.jpg

Edited by Gorilladame